ADVERTISEMENT

We've discussed freedom of speech on college campuses before...

I think a lot of this relates to who is in the White House. It is a lot easier to criticize who is in charge rather than touting your guy.

I started posting here a little over a year while I was dealing with and later recovering from a pretty significant case of Covid. It was about all I could do. At the time it seemed like the liberals on this board outnumbered the conservatives, and it seemed like each and every one of them basked in calling me an idiot and a moron.

I don't really care about that and would just post links to information in an effort to provide hard data to debunk some of the prevailing "wisdom" of the day. I continue to do this and have no intent to stop anytime soon. Of course I have been criticized for doing that. Now that their guy is in the White House we don't seem to see many posts from them... That hasn't earned them much respect from me... Yeah, they can dish it out but they can't take it...
That may well be the case. I left in 2015 (because they closed Pullman actually now that I think about it) so that would’ve been a time the conservatives here were riled up. And now I’m here ahain during another time of riled up conservatives. Oh well, at least the Dems are doing everything in their power to make sure this board turns liberal again in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
6c9tt0.jpg

That may well be the case. I left in 2015 (because they closed Pullman actually now that I think about it) so that would’ve been a time the conservatives here were riled up. And now I’m here ahain during another time of riled up conservatives. Oh well, at least the Dems are doing everything in their power to make sure this board turns liberal again in a few years.
BTW, I was laughing at your last sentence, not your entire post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT