ADVERTISEMENT

Whales

I'll win this battle. You have a job. I don't. I can spend all day blowing this up until you realize that you ruin the board with your posting. You started five threads today about Fox News articles. Nobody gives a shit about them, which is why you get nobody to respond in them. Take a hint you fvcking moron.

You're ruining our board. So you'll get seven days of this until you either learn the lesson or your kind starts holding you accountable for ruining the board.

I'll win this battle. You have a job. I don't. I can spend all day blowing this up until you realize that you ruin the board with your posting. You started five threads today about Fox News articles. Nobody gives a shit about them, which is why you get nobody to respond in them. Take a hint you fvcking moron.

You're ruining our board. So you'll get seven days of this until you either learn the lesson or your kind starts holding you accountable for ruining the board.

Who the **** is crispy lips
That’s 30cat. As a child, he was constantly picked on with that name since his real name sounds like that. It’s why he was held back two different time; he couldn’t concentrate on school work due to being picked on from his name.

That’s 30cat. As a child, he was constantly picked on with that name since his real name sounds like that. It’s why he was held back two different time; he couldn’t concentrate on school work due to being picked on from his name.
Ok now imagine how unhinged your posting spree looks to anyone who is using the board correctly and has him and EG on ignore.

Reactions: WV-FAN

You're resorting to lying? What am I saying? Lying is what you do. Sorry about that.

Ok now imagine how unhinged your posting spree looks to anyone who is using the board correctly and has him and EG on ignore.
My job isn’t to prohibit people from thinking I’m unhinged. It’s to keep this thing running properly. McLaughlin pays me to do two things: 1) Make sure that Raoul is doing his job as a moderator on here 2) Drive clicks. Without clicks, Rivals makes nothing on advertisements. Without revenue, Rivals will pull the license from McLaughlin, and we all will get stuck with Red-on-the-Head again, and ain't nobody want that.

The main board averages 1.6 posts per day. No, really. So that board is doing nothing for clicks. This board receives the most clicks by far but is trumped in revenue by the paid board for obvious reasons. If this board dries up, it's game over.

Crispy Lips continues to ruin the board by posting Fox News articles all day. They receive little-to-no engagement and clutter the board. Cluttering the board leads to people not coming here. There was a reason why dherd's posts from the same source(s) were put in one thread. The same needs to be done by Crispy Lips.

Look at how few people have posted on this board over the past four hours. That's the point. If I have to burn it down to build it back up, then so be it. This is the same Trojan horse who ruined the smack board, and the deplorables are allowing him to do it on here again.

My job isn’t to prohibit people from thinking I’m unhinged. It’s to keep this thing running properly. McLaughlin pays me to do two things: 1) Make sure that Raoul is doing his job as a moderator on here 2) Drive clicks. Without clicks, Rivals makes nothing on advertisements. Without revenue, Rivals will pull the license from McLaughlin, and we all will get stuck with Red-on-the-Head again, and ain't nobody want that.

What's the problem?

The main board averages 1.6 posts per day. No, really. So that board is doing nothing for clicks. This board receives the most clicks by far but is trumped in revenue by the paid board for obvious reasons. If this board dries up, it's game over.

What's the problem?

Crispy Lips continues to ruin the board by posting Fox News articles all day.

That's a damned lie

They receive little-to-no engagement and clutter the board. Cluttering the board leads to people not coming here.

That's what you're doing, not me.

There was a reason why dherd's posts from the same source(s) were put in one thread. The same needs to be done by Crispy Lips.

That's stupid, when they're different topics. You post novels about you and your inflated ego. Why not put the yawners all in one thread?

Look at how few people have posted on this board over the past four hours.

Because of you, you big baby, not me.

You made the issue. No one else. Also, why aren't you throwing a temper tantrum over the most complained about, extragreen?

That's the point. If I have to burn it down to build it back up, then so be it.

I'll help you rebuild and I didn't even start the fire. That's how cool I am.
This is the same Trojan horse who ruined the smack board, and the deplorables are allowing him to do it on here again.

Trojan horse? What the hell are you talking about, you dumb ass?

I didn't ruin the Smack Board either. That was you and others, posting my personal information, that I didn't offer along with harassing mail. You also attacked children personally. I was a paying member too and above. Due to the hospitality of the mods, not you, I'm thinking of becoming a member again.

You did it rifle, not me. YOU destroyed the Smack Board and YOU are destroying this one. YOU are at fault, no one else.

IGNORE. It's your best friend.

Last edited:
The problem is two people on here. One is an atheist and the other a scientology cuck. I can't believe rifle is putting up these useless threads. To make the board better. Board is just fine. Rifle talk about your travels and show some thankfulness for God keeping you. You two cats hate too much. Trump can't hate like the left can. Biggest bunch of hypocrites the country has ever seen. Trump is inside the heads of the libs on here. Listening to the view sucks but it's Trump or the view

Welp, we are needing to go back to destroying the board again (though Crispy Lips already has done that). He has started six different threads today about Fox News articles. Six! And we are only halfway through the day. He has also posted about 30 times today halfway through the day.

The Chemour Company and their HR team will not take kindly to him doing this again during the work week. So, Crispy Lips, nice job on ruining the board. This is all because you can't control yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT