ADVERTISEMENT

What Do I Do?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Last fall, while in Brussels, I met a girl. She grew up in Romania, but now lives/works in Belgium. She is different than the girl I fvcked in Tokyo, the girl who blew me in Prague, the girl who jerked me off in Paris last fall, and the weird guy in Huntington who kept pleading with me to stay at his house.

The Brussels girl just tried calling me on Instagram, but it was still too early for me, so I didn't answer. She followed that up with an Instagram message. She is in NYC right now on her way to see me . . . without an invite or even telling me ahead of time. She has no idea where I live but pieced together what I told her in person, our online conversations (I just looked: we've had four different conversations since we met), and my social media posts to determine that I live in the greater LA area.

She was supposed to be here two days ago, but bad thunderstorms in NYC led to her flight being delayed, so she booked an alternative flight two days after her original so she could explore NYC.

She appears successful: constantly in other countries, I've seen pictures of her in Miami, California, etc. over her last decade, and I remember that she is basically a GM of a logistics company in Brussels, as when I was with her, she had some fires to put out with some of her employees. We met for a fairly short lunch and a quick walk around downtown Brussels, but then she had to get back to her office. Since it is logistics, her office was close to the airport, so she drove me about 30 minutes to the airport.

By all accounts, a really cool girl. Cute, great tits, well-traveled/educated . . . but is now basically showing up close to my doorstep because she just felt we had too much spark to just let go. She claims to have a hotel booked, doesn't need to stay with me, and has been to California multiple times, so she doesn't need somebody to show her the sights. She just wants to spend time with me.

Do I find time for her or am I being used like Michigan's wife used him just to get a green card?

It may be hard to find time in between shitposting on here and arguing with the fellow idiots like me. Just may not have the time.

It may be hard to find time in between shitposting on here and arguing with the fellow idiots like me. Just may not have the time.
And the Mets. They have been on all-star break since Monday, so they haven't had a game since then. Tomorrow is their first game back, so even if she is topless sitting next to me, she will probably only get about 25% of my attention.

My dad died when I was 4. He wasn’t a pedophile.
Well, in fairness, you probably weren't aware of what he was doing during your first four years being alive.

Sorry about losing him far too soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT