ADVERTISEMENT

What do they think we smell like?

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
These 10 Arabs they packed in next door here often create a horrendous odor. Whatever it is, they know it stinks. They go out on the town and come in and out all hours of the night. Covered in some kind of cologne to cover up whatever they smell like naturally. It combines to form this chemically enhanced nasal assault.

I've got to get some more Glade. Pretty much have to spray it on my face. Same thing happens at work when this black guy comes in and empties the garbage.

So what do we smell like to them? Do you think we stink that much? They should do a news segment about this. Candy Crowley CNN News: Dissecting the stench. Was she really skinny at one time?

They smell that way for a few reasons. One, it is what they eat and all the herbs, spices, etc. It comes through their skin. It is a distinct and nasty odor. Second, many of them come from cultures that don't believe in bathing regularly nor using deodorant.

For some reason, I have this thought that they think we smell like cottage cheese.

Ramps luke garlic come through their skin
They might eat them 5 timesca year. Ragheads stink 360 days a year compared to WV'S smelling 5 days a year.

I had an Indian roommate in college and I know he bathed and wore deoderant but he still had some 'Indian guy' smell going on. I asked him about it one time and he said he couldn't smell anything on himself, but that white people all smell like milk. So there you go, we smell like milk.

I'm not sure why they stink.

All I know, is that the old man used to say that black people stunk, just so blind people could have a legitimate reason to hate them as well.

Milk isn't a very strong odor unless it's spoiled. Our odor is weak. We're white, physically not as tough. Burn easy in the sun. Given all this, we're lucky to have lasted this long.

Originally posted by sistersville:
Maybe they wipe with their hands. Get poo poo under their long nasty nails.
Sisters, I'd be interested to know what the furthest distance you've ever traveled from your home.

Buck_Owens_Young_RESIZED.jpg

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT