ADVERTISEMENT

What Do You Do?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
1) At a property, I have a concrete drive. Shit's expensive to make and almost as expensive to maintain. There is a family that delivers my newspaper each morning since November. It's usually the mother, though I have seen others. I've spoken to the mother a few times, left her a nice tip in December, and know that they struggle. She lives with her husband, kids, and I believe a gay couple that is part of their family. She has told me that each time a newspaper is reported not to be delivered, the newspaper makes her pay $1.

I don't think she is a lazy person who doesn't want to work, but I just think the family is not the brightest group, and I know they struggle financially.

The van they drive has a leak of some sort. It has stained my concrete drive since they pull onto it daily. I politely mentioned it to her and asked if there is any way they could just stop in the street and toss the newspaper onto the drive. She apologized and said "Oh, is it the pinkish color"? She was aware that they had a leak. She said she'd pay however much it is to clean it, but I refused that offer. She then asked if she could come scrub it out, but I know that won't work.

She said she'd tell her family (since they all take turns delivering the paper) not to pull in, but I know that even after I pay to have it cleaned, somebody in that van will pull in and stain it again.

I know if I call the newspaper, they will try forcing her to pay, which I don't want. Am I just fvcked and have to deal with it as long as they deliver the paper?

2) At another property, I have cameras outside. I have two rocker chairs in front. The building has a vendor who comes once a week to spray down the common areas, blow/sweep away any leaves, etc. It's either an Hispanic man or woman, and each time, the adult has two little boys who come with her, assist them, and run around a bit.

I was out of state when they came yesterday, but when looking at my camera footage, I noticed that the little boys played on my chairs for about 20 minutes. First, one of the boys sat down and was rocking quite fast. The other boy ended up spraying him with the hose, which means my cushions got wet. Eventually, the other boy joined in sitting on the rockers. They weren't gentle - they were quite active on them including one of the boys having his shoes all over the cushions.

I don't want to get the kids in trouble. I don't want the parents to get in trouble. But I also don't want the bottom of kids' shoes all over the cushions I sit on many evenings, don't want my cushions sprayed with water, and frankly, don't want anyone using my shit. What irritates me the most is that the mother, during a part of the 20 minutes the kids were on my chairs, came over and talked to them without making them get off.

Do I send the videos to my property management company and ask them to tell the vendors not to use my stuff?

1) use kitty litter on the oil spills, it'll soak it up. then pressure wash. make the bitch dropping the oil do it. you're part of the societal problem by not holding them accountable. hell, I've a friend with a diesel pickup that leaks at least 2 different types of oil. he knows not to park on my concrete. first, and only time he did I gave him hell and told him to either clean it up or get the hell out and not come back. he cleaned it up and now he parks in a gravel area when he comes up.

2) see 1 less the kitty litter and pressure washing. there's a better chance at making a positive change in the little wetback's lives if they're taught to respect others shit now vs waiting till they're in their early or mid teenage years, or older, and in front of a judge because they didn't respect someone's shit via either damaging or stealing it, all because someone like you didn't hold them accountable now . . . because, you know, like feelings and shit, man.

stop being part of the problem, grow a sack and become part of the solution . . . which is really the elephant in the room. attitudes like you have, i.e. afraid to hurt someone's feelings, are a huge reason people like those out rioting and looting exist. nobody held those sniveling pricks accountable in the past and they now deem it acceptable to go fvck other people's shit up.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you're living a normal life, one most of us have managed to survive for many years.

Tip 1: spend $3.00 on a small bag of cat litter. Sprinkle it generously over the driveway stain. Allow it to sit there for hours. Take a broom, and sweep strenuously until stain is removed. Toss cat litter into trash can. Power wash if necessary.

Tip 2: young kids are hellions. Get used to it. Find your baby mamas and volunteer to keep the kids on weekends. As for your damp cushions, sit them upright on the chairs and allow the sunshine and summer heat to adequately dry them to your satisfaction. A little dampness won't hurt them, but a wet fart can do lasting damage.

tenor.gif

Get married, have kids, and these problems disappear :)
yep. make yore own kids clean up the oil spill. teach them that sometimes they have to clean up the mess of others, assholes and idiots are a plenty, and sometimes ya have to deal with them. or, do what I said above and teach them it's okay to hold others accountable for their actions and not let people run over you.

all kinds of life lessons to be learned up ITT. :D

Cancel the newspaper subscription, problem solved.
no shit. I don't even know anybody that still has a newspaper delivered, other than old people like my mom, who has no other means of getting the news. (no internet, no computer, etc.) Hell, I quit following our local news sources on Facebook, due to their left wing, nutty agenda.

no shit. I don't even know anybody that still has a newspaper delivered, other than old people like my mom, who has no other means of getting the news. (no internet, no computer, etc.) Hell, I quit following our local news sources on Facebook, due to their left wing, nutty agenda.

I still get the HD because of my wife. She likes to read the community section: births, weddings, death notices as well as local news stuff. I seldom glance at it other than doing the crossword or sudoku from time to time. There’s absolutely nothing in it that I haven’t already read about on the web. I’ve tried to get her to just do the online version, but she’s not going for it. It took me years to get rid of our landline. I’ll climb that mountain eventually and get rid of our paper subscription, but the summit isn’t in sight.

*Edited to change site to sight because rifle.

Reactions: ohio herd
I still get the HD delivered. Basically to read in the morning during breakfast. I have enougjh blue screen time at work and on my phone. Plus the letters to the editor are hilarious. Seems like a few citizens have plenty of time to bitch and moan but never offer constructive solutions. Monty Fowler take note. Nicholas Friedlin take note.

I need some advice. At my vacation spot one of the neighbors dog shit in my yard. I scooped it up and flipped it in their outdoor shower area. I believe they had a camera and are now mad.

I don't give a *****

Problem solved.

That pissed me off more than when their granddaughters hit my place with a golf cart.

rifle, life is not always easy. People think it all glamour but you have to deal with shit all the time(literally).

1) At a property, I have a concrete drive. Shit's expensive to make and almost as expensive to maintain. There is a family that delivers my newspaper each morning since November. It's usually the mother, though I have seen others. I've spoken to the mother a few times, left her a nice tip in December, and know that they struggle. She lives with her husband, kids, and I believe a gay couple that is part of their family. She has told me that each time a newspaper is reported not to be delivered, the newspaper makes her pay $1.

I don't think she is a lazy person who doesn't want to work, but I just think the family is not the brightest group, and I know they struggle financially.

The van they drive has a leak of some sort. It has stained my concrete drive since they pull onto it daily. I politely mentioned it to her and asked if there is any way they could just stop in the street and toss the newspaper onto the drive. She apologized and said "Oh, is it the pinkish color"? She was aware that they had a leak. She said she'd pay however much it is to clean it, but I refused that offer. She then asked if she could come scrub it out, but I know that won't work.

She said she'd tell her family (since they all take turns delivering the paper) not to pull in, but I know that even after I pay to have it cleaned, somebody in that van will pull in and stain it again.

I know if I call the newspaper, they will try forcing her to pay, which I don't want. Am I just fvcked and have to deal with it as long as they deliver the paper?

2) At another property, I have cameras outside. I have two rocker chairs in front. The building has a vendor who comes once a week to spray down the common areas, blow/sweep away any leaves, etc. It's either an Hispanic man or woman, and each time, the adult has two little boys who come with her, assist them, and run around a bit.

I was out of state when they came yesterday, but when looking at my camera footage, I noticed that the little boys played on my chairs for about 20 minutes. First, one of the boys sat down and was rocking quite fast. The other boy ended up spraying him with the hose, which means my cushions got wet. Eventually, the other boy joined in sitting on the rockers. They weren't gentle - they were quite active on them including one of the boys having his shoes all over the cushions.

I don't want to get the kids in trouble. I don't want the parents to get in trouble. But I also don't want the bottom of kids' shoes all over the cushions I sit on many evenings, don't want my cushions sprayed with water, and frankly, don't want anyone using my shit. What irritates me the most is that the mother, during a part of the 20 minutes the kids were on my chairs, came over and talked to them without making them get off.

Do I send the videos to my property management company and ask them to tell the vendors not to use my stuff?

shFMAwPQUSPEoKBivi_MmWXdlvdWKSoY1aWZTWyrvUr6xnCW1zNd56mn5nkBoSUAP4SBRheylIfHGPsAf7umZ6hSDuGRTaqq81gERiTPK4QGk8TPdmtCf7VMYMC7MLAtjtWDW0JgvYVrHTlLi64aDiGAngSYrQaCq5E

Move!

either that or don't come here asking stupid questions. jesus, who needs advice on shit like this? It was interesting to see another racist liberal seeing people by race. Very disappointing is the fact Rifle "thinks" they are Hispanic as this is irrelevant. Not surprising. Another racist liberal. No wonder he supports Jim Crow Joe.

stop being part of the problem, grow a sack and become part of the solution . . . which is really the elephant in the room. attitudes like you have, i.e. afraid to hurt someone's feelings, are a huge reason people like those out rioting and looting exist. nobody held those sniveling pricks accountable in the past and they now deem it acceptable to go fvck other people's shit up.

It's not about afraid to hurt someone's feelings (though it is noble to try avoiding doing that). It's about knowing people struggle, knowing they aren't the brightest family of folks, and knowing that if I leave it up to them to try and fix, there's a good chance they will use some sort of your redneck toxic tonic to clean the concrete which will only exasperate the problem.

Tip 1: spend $3.00 on a small bag of cat litter. Sprinkle it generously over the driveway stain. Allow it to sit there for hours. Take a broom, and sweep strenuously until stain is removed. Toss cat litter into trash can. Power wash if necessary.

That's the point, moron. I hire people to do that shit - I don't keep a power washer handy at all times. The other point is even if I pay to have somebody clean it, this family, as I mentioned, isn't smart enough to remember not to pull onto the concrete. It will eventually happen from them again. That puts me in the predicament of complaining (which will get them fired), force the paper to pay for the clean-up (which will get them fired), or stop getting the paper.

It was interesting to see another racist liberal seeing people by race. .

I very often see people by their race. It's simpletons like you who run around yelling "I'm colorblind! I don't see race" who are the problem.

I see race when I see blacks because it allows me to understand that they are a group who for hundreds of years have been discriminated against, been scared of police, and have faced mountains of challenges to succeed that other races have not.

For instance, simpletons like you run around claiming that they don't see race when they argue in defense of police who kill/beat black men.

By taking race out of the equation, you are ignoring the fear, frustration, and anger that blacks have to endure each time they approach a police car, each time they are pulled over for no infraction, and each time they are unfairly harassed . . . not to mention beaten or murdered. By taking race out of the equation, you are showing no empathy to the mother who has to teach her black teenage son that he can’t just reach in his glovebox when a police officer asks for his insurance card, because it could result in being shot. As whites, we don’t have to fear that our sons/brothers/husbands may face the same outcome as George Floyd.

By taking race out of the equation, you are putting whites on the same level as blacks; and in this situation, we are not on the same level. Blacks, in the eyes of the law, are far below whites. This is supported by the much higher rate of conviction of blacks, the much harsher sentences of blacks compared with whites who face the same charges, the much higher rate of detainment of blacks in programs like stop-and-frisk, and the much higher rate of targeting and stops that innocent blacks endure compared with whites.

I understand that your attempt is to claim that we should see a person instead of the race, but in doing so in this context, you are ignoring the fundamental issue of all of this. In doing so, you are ignoring the barriers to success, liberty, and life that blacks still face in this country. In doing so, you are unfairly and incorrectly claiming that we all have the same struggle as one another in this country. And that is cheapening what blacks have to face in this country.

So yes, I see race frequently. It allows me to understand and empathize with races and ethnicities who have to deal with morons like you who support the bigot in the White House and his sheep.

It's not about afraid to hurt someone's feelings (though it is noble to try avoiding doing that). It's about knowing people struggle, knowing they aren't the brightest family of folks, and knowing that if I leave it up to them to try and fix, there's a good chance they will use some sort of your redneck toxic tonic to clean the concrete which will only exasperate the problem.

That's the point, moron. I hire people to do that shit - I don't keep a power washer handy at all times. The other point is even if I pay to have somebody clean it, this family, as I mentioned, isn't smart enough to remember not to pull onto the concrete. It will eventually happen from them again. That puts me in the predicament of complaining (which will get them fired), force the paper to pay for the clean-up (which will get them fired), or stop getting the paper.

I very often see people by their race. It's simpletons like you who run around yelling "I'm colorblind! I don't see race" who are the problem.

I see race when I see blacks because it allows me to understand that they are a group who for hundreds of years have been discriminated against, been scared of police, and have faced mountains of challenges to succeed that other races have not.

For instance, simpletons like you run around claiming that they don't see race when they argue in defense of police who kill/beat black men.

By taking race out of the equation, you are ignoring the fear, frustration, and anger that blacks have to endure each time they approach a police car, each time they are pulled over for no infraction, and each time they are unfairly harassed . . . not to mention beaten or murdered. By taking race out of the equation, you are showing no empathy to the mother who has to teach her black teenage son that he can’t just reach in his glovebox when a police officer asks for his insurance card, because it could result in being shot. As whites, we don’t have to fear that our sons/brothers/husbands may face the same outcome as George Floyd.

By taking race out of the equation, you are putting whites on the same level as blacks; and in this situation, we are not on the same level. Blacks, in the eyes of the law, are far below whites. This is supported by the much higher rate of conviction of blacks, the much harsher sentences of blacks compared with whites who face the same charges, the much higher rate of detainment of blacks in programs like stop-and-frisk, and the much higher rate of targeting and stops that innocent blacks endure compared with whites.

I understand that your attempt is to claim that we should see a person instead of the race, but in doing so in this context, you are ignoring the fundamental issue of all of this. In doing so, you are ignoring the barriers to success, liberty, and life that blacks still face in this country. In doing so, you are unfairly and incorrectly claiming that we all have the same struggle as one another in this country. And that is cheapening what blacks have to face in this country.

So yes, I see race frequently. It allows me to understand and empathize with races and ethnicities who have to deal with morons like you who support the bigot in the White House and his sheep.
you mean "exacerbate". why are mentally deranged liberal assholes so fvcking stupid?

images

Reactions: 19MU88
you mean "exacerbate". why are mentally deranged liberal assholes so fvcking stupid?

No, moron. I meant "exasperate," as their attempt at cleaning will make it (the situation) worse and annoy me. If I intended to use "exacerbate," it would have meant that they were going to cause even more damage to the concrete.

No, moron. I meant "exasperate," as their attempt at cleaning will make it (the situation) worse and annoy me. If I intended to use "exacerbate," it would have meant that they were going to cause even more damage to the concrete.
yeahhhh, you may wanna go ahead look that one up again . . .

a situation (what you said is being affected) is "exacerbated"; your poor inept mentally deranged emotional state is "exasperated" by the exacerbation of the situation. you can relieve your exasperated mental state by fvcking yoreself.

you are a racist. just admit it lest you are a liar as well.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
man, I wished I lived close to you. I wouldn't charge you as much as that old lady did with changing out the shower head, but I could do 5-10 minute odd-ball jobs for you, and at least make enough money to have for drinking money, and maybe even enough for a small bag of chronic. Where do you live?

I don’t know man...it just seems to me that you’re exacerbating the situation. It’s so exasperating when you do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT