ADVERTISEMENT

What in the world is happening to me?

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
This morning, I walked to my closet and pulled out a red golf shirt to wear. After I slipped it on, I turned and saw the reflection of myself in the bathroom mirror that was about 10 feet away.

On the left breast of the shirt was the recognizable outline of the familiar Izod company. I was momentarily confused and thought to myself, “Where in the world did this come from? I gave up buying overpriced casual shirts years ago.” Not much sense wearing a $60 shirt to plant sunflowers.and dig in the mud.

I walked a few feet closer to the mirror where the Izod logo magically morphed into a piece of dryer lint. I don’t believe I’m completely well yet.

I wouldn't be concerned about that. When you should start being concerned is when you are in a restaurant ordering food while thinking you are in a different restaurant.

I wouldn't be concerned about that. When you should start being concerned is when you are in a restaurant ordering food while thinking you are in a different restaurant.
Somehow this all reminds me of the movie Demolition Man. In that future, every restaurant was a Taco Bell.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT