ADVERTISEMENT

what is the Democrat Platform?

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
All I know is they hate Trump. I really have no idea what Biden wants. Seriously he has been in Washington his entire adult life and I couldn't tell you one thing he is running on.

orangeman bad.

jim crow joe good.

get rid of all fossil fuels.

raise taxes.

open boarders.

that's pretty much it.

You forgot:

Killing the unborn.

Keeping minorities and others in traditionally impoverished areas in poverty so that they are wholly reliant on the government.

Treating minorities as ignorant or "less than" by making them reliant on ever-decreasing academic standards and affirmative action to get an education and/or job.

Defunding the police.

Changing the Constitution and the principles on which America was founded.

Demonizing anyone that disagrees with any of these morally and intellectually bankrupt positions.

Reactions: 19MU88
MzeotNdd0gZJ5QuOdgeGweY2nCpi2rATWH5B4S8VXaCddz0H3xu8hDs7V5D9gTJ_cY7sK8Gttf-2

Reactions: 19MU88
Lawlessness
Take your guns
Anarchy
Marxist movements
Big govt
Kickbacks from the chinks and others
worshipping Global Warming
Brainwashing Kids that America is Bad

They are a sick bunch.

Show me how many of you deplorables were furious when Humpty tried doing two unconstitutional things in the same week last month.

Propaganda....

1--HuSVvmuUR3uiz6HYT6niA.png
oh, I think it means exactly what he thinks it does. right, wrong, or indifferent, that piece could absolutely be construed as a document put out to make people think a certain way. I guarantee there are people that will say some of the information in it is bullshit. hell, I figure you could read through it and get a chuckle or three.

You forgot:

Killing the unborn.

Keeping minorities and others in traditionally impoverished areas in poverty so that they are wholly reliant on the government.

Treating minorities as ignorant or "less than" by making them reliant on ever-decreasing academic standards and affirmative action to get an education and/or job.

Defunding the police.

Demonizing anyone that disagrees with any of these morally and intellectually bankrupt positions.

What's not to love?

You mean "borders." Why are deplorables so fvcking stupid?

we have to give you some misspellings so you can feel as though you add value. this is about your self esteem. you are welcome. (i was confused on your, yore, you're so i just wrote it out)

thanks spell check

ADVERTISEMENT