ADVERTISEMENT

What is the line for Championship game?

WKU is extremely strong team. We have our work cut out for us if we are gonna break the drought. So very close, GO HERD!

Gotta contain #23 for WKU. He killed us with his inside game in Huntington and he killed ODU last night with his showcase of his 3 point game.

Reactions: ohio herd
Gotta contain #23 for WKU. He killed us with his inside game in Huntington and he killed ODU last night with his showcase of his 3 point game.

Is 23 the Kid
from nearby Huntington that was interested in transferring to Marshall last year? He also played a little football this fall for the Toppers. He is talented and our previous coach never gave him a look....according to his parents!

HerdZilla22

#23 is Justin Johnson and he’s from Hazard KY I believe and don’t quote me on it but he wanted to come here in the first place and I think Herrion just gave him the cold shoulder.. I would have loved to see him in green and white.. hard not to like his basketball IQ

#23 is Justin Johnson and he’s from Hazard KY I believe and don’t quote me on it but he wanted to come here in the first place and I think Herrion just gave him the cold shoulder.. I would have loved to see him in green and white.. hard not to like his basketball IQ

From what I heard Cline recruited and wanted him, but Herrion said no. You remember him...the coach that let the most prolific three point shooter in MU history ride the bench.

Reactions: ohio herd
From what I heard Cline recruited and wanted him, but Herrion said no. You remember him...the coach that let the most prolific three point shooter in MU history ride the bench.
Herrion had one good year, the year being after Donnie Jones left.. other then that it was just show up to the Henderson center and see what kind of comedy show he would put on , on the sidelines

We used to bet on how long Herrion would keep his jacket on. It usually came off within the first 3 minutes of tip off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT