ADVERTISEMENT

what is the real deal with fauci and the malaria dug?

Or...he can get behind the science and medical community that are making real progress on both vaccines and treatment. And if developed during his administration take credit. By mostly osmosis I suppose.
you obviously missed the point. if he would get behind and support them, your ilk would suddenly think science and the medical community are the debil.

you obviously missed the point. if he would get behind and support them, your ilk would suddenly think science and the medical community are the debil.

I really don’t want to speak for my ilk, but no...no I wouldn’t.

Yes...yes...many of them...and by many of them I mean the handful in millions of dissenting voices...are deranged. For example, the doctor that Trump retweeted...this is some of the stuff she believes...

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

And who supports this trash?...

Immanuel gave her viral speech on the steps of the Supreme Court at the “White Coat Summit,” a gathering of a handful of doctors who call themselves America’s Frontline Doctors and dispute the medical consensus on the novel coronavirus. The event was organized by the right-wing group Tea Party Patriots, which is backed by wealthy Republican donors.

This is what you’re stooping to when you waive science in favor of what supports your political view.

She might be nuts in that regard but, she treats patients and knows what works. Fauci is a pencil pusher.

She is not the only one that says this works. Many others do as well.

She might be nuts in that regard but, she treats patients and knows what works. Fauci is a pencil pusher.

She is not the only one that says this works. Many others do as well.

Ok...I’ll play. So what about the overwhelming majority of doctors who do treat patients and “know what works” who follow the evidence that the malaria drug is in Ineffective? I mean...I know deep down that you understand that you have to abandon reason and logic to follow this narrative. You have to. Or at least I hope this is abandonment of honesty and not other things coming into play.

2 pager, it got attention

BeautifulQualifiedAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: mlblack16.
the predominance of the evidence obtained through clinical trial shows the malarial drug ineffective.

I think you're exaggerating a little. There is insufficient evidence to prove or disprove the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of COVID. I'm not sure any of the research (suggesting for or against) was peer-reviewed.

The point my esteemed colleague - @WV-FAN was trying to make, is that you never Trumpers sure are giddy AF whenever someone mentions this drug as being ineffective.

I doubt you would care nearly as much if this were just a random drug which popped up in the media and Trump never mentioned its use as a potential Tx for COVID.

Ok...I’ll play. So what about the overwhelming majority of doctors who do treat patients and “know what works” who follow the evidence that the malaria drug is in Ineffective? I mean...I know deep down that you understand that you have to abandon reason and logic to follow this narrative. You have to. Or at least I hope this is abandonment of honesty and not other things coming into play.
I bet Trump, even though you don't like him, has FAR more information than you do or anyone here.

I am not saying it is a cure all, but there is sure enough evidence that it can very well be effective.

I know what Fauci is doing. He is a big bureaucratic academic. He wants all these studies instead of fighting the fire. He is waiting on the silver bullet vaccine. So, they won't recommend it. Meanwhile a bunch of people die, we bicker about it, and the economy fights to survive although unemployment is dropping and it is doing ok under the circumstances.

I think Fauci and the book works and bureaucrats are being stubborn. We could treat it now while working on a vaccine . That vaccine is likely not going to be a cure all and is also rushed. Probably will be 70% effective at best.

Again, Trump can find out just about anything in the world. You don't think he gets data and talks to all kinds of people?

Why you all defend these lifer and questionable bureaucrats is beyond me.

Again, Trump can find out just about anything in the world. You don't think he gets data and talks to all kinds of people?

Yeah he listens to the smartest people. That's how he found out Obama's birth certificate was a fraud. Idiot.

Yeah he listens to the smartest people. That's how he found out Obama's birth certificate was a fraud. Idiot.
How long did Trump push that inauguration crowd size BS? No matter how many photos were produced to conclusively prove he was wrong - Trump kept saying it was larger than Obama's - probably still does.

Someone giving Trump the benefit of the doubt after his 20K lies? Sad.

How long did Trump push that inauguration crowd size BS? No matter how many photos were produced to conclusively prove he was wrong - Trump kept saying it was larger than Obama's - probably still does.

Someone giving Trump the benefit of the doubt after his 20K lies? Sad.
stay on topic

Reactions: 19MU88
Remember when Trump said no one from his campaign had contact with Russians? Turns out he was lying.

Remember when Trump said the Trump Tower meeting with Russians was about adoptions? Another lie.

Yeah, and it was a "perfect phone call"

And who can forget this dandy....
"People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So, EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion,"

Buying Trump's BS after 3 1/2 years of that nonsense? Sad.

why do you act like GK and at least debate the issue. This is about the malaria drug or dug
The points have been made and remade. You're the one who brought up Trump talking to people who know or don't know. Give me a break....the guy lies. If he's caught in a lie, you can count on him doubling down. Why you still buy that stupidity is beyond reason.

The points have been made and remade. You're the one who brought up Trump talking to people who know or don't know. Give me a break....the guy lies.... every damned day. If he's caught in a lie, you can count on him doubling down. Why you still buy that stupidity is beyond reason.
I am listening to the doctors who actually treat the stuff.

Reactions: 19MU88
why do you act like GK and at least debate the issue. This is about the malaria drug or dug

NO. It is not about the malaria drug. It's about you once again defending the liar in chief for doing and saying utterly stupid stuff. You don't care one bit about the drug.

ADVERTISEMENT