ADVERTISEMENT

what next?

So you have nothing.

"No Charges" was your defense of Hillary for the last couple years. This is the rule you made. Live with it.

Different game. Conservative morons like you claimed hillary was a criminal. I said she wasn't, you know, since she was never charged with a crime. Ever. I'm not making any such claim by saying cheetos campaign is being investigated. It is you that has nothing, and you're a liar also.

Different game. Conservative morons like you claimed hillary was a criminal. I said she wasn't, you know, since she was never charged with a crime. Ever. I'm not making any such claim by saying cheetos campaign is being investigated. It is you that has nothing, and you're a liar also.

So we're in agreement?

Keep driving those goal posts. You lived on the 'no charges' argument for two years. Drink it up, it's your favorite blend.

I've moved no goal posts. You'd have a point if I had called cheetos a criminal or stated he committed a crime. Since I've done neither, your "no charges" has nothing to do with my factual statement that the cheetos campaign is being investigated for election law violations

I've moved no goal posts. You'd have a point if I had called cheetos a criminal or stated he committed a crime. Since I've done neither, your "no charges" has nothing to do with my factual statement that the cheetos campaign is being investigated for election law violations

So again, we're in agreement?

What does Hillary have to do with the selection of an independent investigator by trumps own administration?? This investigation has nothing to do with Hillary it's about trump and his associates and their actions prior to the election. Till you get that through your hillbilly head you are always gonna say but, but, but what about Hillary.
The original post in the thread was about giving the election runner up the office of POTUS. That is what we were discussing.

ADVERTISEMENT