ADVERTISEMENT

What Seems to be the Delay

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
in Doc announcing new Offense and Defense coordinators? Bowl games are over and does anyone expect him to hire anyone from either Alabama or Georgia? Thus what is taking so long. Plenty of qualified candidates and conditioning and spring ball will arrive shortly.

Coaching Convention is being held in Jan. 07th-10th. Interviewing is probably taking place there.

Did Doc even go??? Too many guys looking to get a job and wanting a piece of Doc

I'll go ahead and let the cat out of the bag. Doc is hiring our very own Pullman. Pullman, with his cherished degree from WMU is so smart, he's going to take over both jobs.

Don't let us old dumb fans down, Pullman.

I'll go ahead and let the cat out of the bag. Doc is hiring our very own Pullman. Pullman, with his cherished degree from WMU is so smart, he's going to take over both jobs.

Don't let us old dumb fans down, Pullman.

Literally the last ten posts you’ve made on this board have been directed at trying to troll me. I’ve heard of not having a life but i always thought it was just an expression. Maybe it’s time for you to join the local Moose lodge or something up there in Michigan. Good luck

OK now all the bowls are finished, a National Champion has been determined, and the “coaching convention” is finished. So what is taking so long for Doc to name both an offense and defense coordinators? Could it be no one wants those jobs? Low pay? Winter conditioning and spring ball drawing near.

Wonder if our own self professed football guru/genius, Yag, is there also, fielding/choosing among all those big time Power team offers for his services???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT