ADVERTISEMENT

What will extralyingdumbass and his sidekick, suirtgunarm2, do if the judge dismisses Fat Alvin's case before it goes to the jury?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
I'm guessing there will be a lot of sleep lost. Even if it goes to the jury, they'll likely find Trump innocent. Even if they don't it will be a slam dunk dismissal on appeal. Anyone with a brain, the size of a grain of sand, knows Fat Alvin's case was DOA, leftists' pipe dreams aside. Deep down, even bleaters know this is nothing more than another Russia Collusion-type fraud.

Clearly, Crispy Lips is that annoying coworker who sends entire email messages in the subject line of the email.

I'm guessing there will be a lot of sleep lost. Even if it goes to the jury, they'll likely find Trump innocent. Even if they don't it will be a slam dunk dismissal on appeal. Anyone with a brain, the size of a grain of sand, knows Fat Alvin's case was DOA, leftists' pipe dreams aside. Deep down, even bleaters know this is nothing more than another Russia Collusion-type fraud.
There's no way they find him innocent. Likely "not guilty", but not innocent. And I would be shocked if Merchan dismissed this case, especially after the back-&-forth with Costello yesterday.
According to the NYTimes, Judge Merchan is a registered dem who has donated to Biden & to a group called "Stop Republicans." This guy ain't dismissing shit.

There's no way they find him innocent. Likely "not guilty", but not innocent. And I would be shocked if Merchan dismissed this case, especially after the back-&-forth with Costello yesterday.
According to the NYTimes, Judge Merchan is a registered dem who has donated to Biden & to a group called "Stop Republicans." This guy ain't dismissing shit.
All those seem like a conflict of interest, an honest judge would have recused himself.

Reactions: 30CAT

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT