ADVERTISEMENT

What's the big rally in DC Sept 18?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They are saying there is this big rally planned and they are putting barricades up around the capital.

Good job, better planning for that than the Afghanistan withdraw.

These clowns in DC are something else, a something kind of special. Would have been nice for our troops to have that barrier fence in Afghanistan?

Is Congress relying on the Taliban for security? I bet Joe Biden is since he is in bed with them.

It cannot be too large or a rally, half of your ream is in jail awaiting trial.

There is no "big" rally. It is a deflection over the Afghanistan debacle and economic inflation among other things.

They want to equate Trump voters with The Taliban.

It’s all optics to push a narrative just like pelosi claiming trump might launch a nuke.

So Nancy will only request 15k SMs this time around.

Herdman is spot on. State Governors should refuse to send their NG, and instead send a letter of recommendation that Nancy use the TB as the perimeter guard. Make sure the TB has biometrics for Capitol employees, so they know who to let through the CPs.

I dunno, did Trump include that in his negotiations with them? Or was it on the agenda for their canceled 9/11-ish meeting at Camp David?
Hahaa Trump's not the president. Thar was an operational call under Biden made by politicians.

242168270_4286192611488873_7367464185513958317_n.jpg

And meltdown in 3,2,1. ahhahaha

THARRRRR.
Maybe they should have put this much though in security for the Marines and Soldiers a few weeks ago.

This is nothing but a DEFLECTION and to say look at these Taliban Here in America. Wait, Taliban? They get guns and money!

Maybe they should have put this much though in security for the Marines and Soldiers a few weeks ago.

This is nothing but a DEFLECTION and to say look at these Taliban Here in America. Wait, Taliban? They get guns and money!
Taliban and GOP agenda are not that far apart.

You don't qualify for them. You get a tin foil dunce hat.

desk.jpg
That's queen nancy up there thinking the mob is coming for her this weekend and they give her better fencing and protection that the Marines and Soldiers got in Afghanistan.

All it is for is a deflection of the shit job Mush is going.

They are saying there is this big rally planned and they are putting barricades up around the capital.

Good job, better planning for that than the Afghanistan withdraw.

These clowns in DC are something else, a something kind of special. Would have been nice for our troops to have that barrier fence in Afghanistan?

Is Congress relying on the Taliban for security? I bet Joe Biden is since he is in bed with them.
Is Antifa planning to attack the Capitol... AGAIN!?!

Bastards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT