ADVERTISEMENT

Where Is Coach Stowers?

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Has anyone heard from Josh lately? He was giving almost daily updates on how the team has improved. Just wondering Josh on your current thoughts.

Reactions: Fulci36
Has anyone heard from Josh lately? He was giving almost daily updates on how the team has improved. Just wondering Josh on your current thoughts.

34 points off turnovers the last two weeks has been the story.

That doesn’t include the 7 points (bobbled snap vs FIU, missed FG vs FAU, and missed XP vs FAU) we’ve botched in the kicking game. Note: Both kicks Vedvik missed last night were off bad holds (laces in).

We’ve averaged 443 yards/game and 27.5 points/game which is more than enough to get it done.

It’s simple. Protect the ball, and we win.

34 points off turnovers the last two weeks has been the story.

That doesn’t include the 7 points (bobbled snap vs FIU, missed FG vs FAU, and missed XP vs FAU) we’ve botched in the kicking game. Note: Both kicks Vedvik missed last night were off bad holds (laces in).

We’ve averaged 443 yards/game and 27.5 points/game which is more than enough to get it done.

It’s simple. Protect the ball, and we win.

It’s amazing how those issues present themselves when we play teams with a winning record.

Josh says players fault not coaches fault... I figured you would say that......! make sure to come up for air every once in awhile, and don’t choke!

Where did I say it wasn’t the coaches fault? Can you actually comprehend conversation?

Do you own season tickets? Do you donate to the Big Green? Did you donate to the Vision Campaign? Have you traveled to away games to support the team?

I’m just curious for someone who seems to have an opinion on so much.

Reactions: ToesMU
Clearly in the entire answer to bbneutral’s question, yes, Yes, yes, no, yes but not all.....

Words like ... turnovers, bobbled snap, bad hold, missed FG, missed XP and protect the ball, all point to one side and that’s players.... so it clearly says you are putting the blame on players and players only...

but keep up the great presser questions like “ doc I know a loss is never gobble gobble fun, mmmm but how do you put this one slurp slurp past you and get ready for mmmmm the next game and tell bill legg mmm slurp he’s next.!?!?

Where did I say it wasn’t the coaches fault? Can you actually comprehend conversation?

Do you own season tickets? Do you donate to the Big Green? Did you donate to the Vision Campaign? Have you traveled to away games to support the team?

I’m just curious for someone who seems to have an opinion on so much.

And here comes the Superfan tantrum

Reactions: goherdorgohome2
No, I just think it’s comical that so many people who don’t contribute to the program have opinions or think Marshall owes them something.

I really hope you know there are more fans in the seats that don’t have season tickets, get free tickets, and don’t contribute to BG. Then there is that contribute with season tickets and to the big green... FYI with out fans there isn’t really a reason to play is there.?

No, I just think it’s comical that so many people who don’t contribute to the program have opinions or think Marshall owes them something.

If they watch on tv, buy a ticket, a t-shirt they are contributing. It’s mighty arrogant of you (you sound just like MH) to suggest a fan can’t have an opinion if they can’t do more than that. That elitist super fan attitude you display is the very reason so many people have an issue with the AD to begin with. It’s very simple, if the common fan is not happy, the program is in trouble, and right now that’s a fact they are.

I really hope you know there are more fans in the seats that don’t have season tickets, get free tickets, and don’t contribute to BG. Then there is that contribute with season tickets and to the big green... FYI with out fans there isn’t really a reason to play is there.?

I completely understand that, but those fans’ opinions shouldn’t matter nearly as much as the ones that do. Money talks!

I completely understand that, but those fans’ opinions shouldn’t matter nearly as much as the ones that do. Money talks!

Apparently you don’t understand anything at all. I’ll be dropping my premium subscription from this board. I don’t want my money supporting your elitist attitude, and I’ll start with this message board.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Apparently you don’t understand anything at all. I’ll be dropping my premium subscription from this board. I don’t want my money supporting your elitist attitude, and I’ll start with this message board.

It’s not an elitist attitude. It’s the world we live in. It’s real life. I don’t like it any more than anyone else, but that’s the reality of college athletics nowadays.

It’s not an elitist attitude. It’s the world we live in. It’s real life. I don’t like it any more than anyone else, but that’s the reality of college athletics nowadays.

You’re so full of shit, it’s quite sad to suggest someone who gives more money has more of opinion than the next person, unless you donate millions for Marshall it really doesn’t. Fact is, most people in the area can barely afford tickets much less the BG, vision campaign, etc.

Reactions: jocktalker
Fact is, most people in the area can barely afford tickets much less the BG, vision campaign, etc.

This is true. The fact is, if I’m salesman, I’m going to take care of someone that spends more money on my product than I am someone that buys every once in a while.

Same mindset works within the AD. Why do you think BG members and season ticket holders get special invites to events and non-members/holders do not?

This is true. The fact is, if I’m salesman, I’m going to take care of someone that spends more money on my product than I am someone that buys every once in a while.

Same mindset works within the AD. Why do you think BG members and season ticket holders get special invites to events and non-members/holders do not?

That does not suggest those who buy your product DO NOT have an opinion, and they’re not to be listened to when they do. If you’re that kind of salesman, change careers you won’t last long.

That does not suggest those who buy your product DO NOT have an opinion, and they’re not to be listened to when they do. If you’re that kind of salesman, change careers you won’t last long.

I didn’t say they don’t matter. I said, “they shouldn’t matter as much.”

Man josh tryin to hold onto those good credits with the coaching staff and company sure is working out for ya...!

Honestly I could careless who contributes to Marshall sports..... Marshall should always play to win and it starts with the coaches.... I give my support in a few ways and even if I didn’t I would still complain about what our problems are with in the organization...

I love ya josh!

I didn’t say they don’t matter. I said, “they shouldn’t matter as much.”

No, you said “I think it’s comical that so many people who don’t contribute to the program have opinions.”
It’s right there in black and white

No, you said “I think it’s comical that so many people who don’t contribute to the program have opinions.”
It’s right there in black and white

Insinuating they shouldn’t have opinions, not that they don’t matter.

Lmao, you’re really not that bright are you? If they shouldn’t have an opinion why the fvck would they matter? Dude, just stop you’re making a complete ass of yourself.

Saying I dont think they should have an opinion is just that. People will always have an opinion though.

It’s like voting. If you don’t vote, then you have no right to bitch and complain when your party member doesn’t win.

Reactions: Tim_N_Montana
Saying I dont think they should have an opinion is just that. People will always have an opinion though.

It’s like voting. If you don’t vote, then you have no right to bitch and complain when your party member doesn’t win.

Lol keep talking, I love your intelligence....!!

Reactions: Marine03
I’d like to see the receipts.

You want to compare receipts?

The players are recruited by the coaches. The players are trained by the coaches. The coaches choose which players play. The coaches call the plays that the team runs on offense and the assignments for the defense. If a player isn't protecting the ball the coach can take them out. If there is not a suitable backup to take the place of a non-performing player that is on the coaches for not having recruited and prepared a player for that role. The only thing the coaches can't control are injuries. If we had our first two QBs out with injury and the 3rd stringer is blowing up, I could understand not having options.

But yeah, it's all on the players.

And, since you have a free pass, buying tickets is stupid. You, and the program, would be better served if you donated the cost of the tickets to the BG or a football specific fund. Surprised a smart guy like you can't figure that out, plus it's tax deductible so you could even give more with the same net after-tax out of pocket. So by buying tickets when you don't need to you are actually short changing the program. What a horrible fan.

And, since you have a free pass, buying tickets is stupid. You, and the program, would be better served if you donated the cost of the tickets to the BG or a football specific fund. Surprised a smart guy like you can't figure that out, plus it's tax deductible so you could even give more with the same net after-tax out of pocket. So by buying tickets when you don't need to you are actually short changing the program. What a horrible fan.

Hahaha that’s great... I don’t think josh is giving anything so he don’t care about making the most of his dollar... haha he’s got a lot to learn. And I can say that cause I just gave a homeless man a dollar while he was standing at 20th and 3rd... money talks..!!!

I know. It’s a terrible thing.

ADVERTISEMENT