ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Bubble Boy today?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
He's down to only 96 days of posting before he's gone.

I know the moderator is keeping a close eye on him as well, so he might not last what remaining days he has left.

Heard last night Trump has closed the gap in the battleground states and is doing it quickly.

Media is getting nervous. I bet greed will be getting nervous as well

Heard last night Trump has closed the gap in the battleground states and is doing it quickly.

Media is getting nervous. I bet greed will be getting nervous as well

Can you post a link. I’d be interested in reading that article.

The other thing they mentioned is that the pollsters are not getting a large enough Republican segment in their polling. Again.

The other thing they mentioned is that the pollsters are not getting a large enough Republican segment in their polling. Again.

Not only that, but there's a YUGE percentage of Trump voters who will not bother to tell anyone they are voting for him. I see their point. Doesn't matter how much liberal pricks try and bully everyone into agreeing and believing as they do. Everyone gets to pick whoever the hell they want, in private, on election day.

There^^^ is what you said. Idiot.

Here's what the Morning Consult actually says....

" Newly released data from May shows Trump and Biden were statistically tied in a range of swing states, including Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Additionally, Trump led in Texas and Ohio. However, since May, Biden’s position has improved at least marginally in all of those states,

" Newly released data from May shows Trump and Biden were statistically tied in a range of swing states, including Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Additionally, Trump led in Texas and Ohio. However, since May, Biden’s position has improved at least marginally in all of those states,
I stand behind my statement. If I am right, you will be gone in November.

She lost. Get over it, you stupid hillbilly.

Reactions: 19MU88
Not only that, but there's a YUGE percentage of Trump voters who will not bother to tell anyone they are voting for him. I see their point. Doesn't matter how much liberal pricks try and bully everyone into agreeing and believing as they do. Everyone gets to pick whoever the hell they want, in private, on election day.
they call that the halo effect. Trump is going to win Ohio

Reactions: mlblack16.
You have already made the same bet. I want some of your money. Bet some money.

Coward. You offered the bet knowing I don't bet money. I'll make it easy on you.... If Trump loses, you only have to self ban 60 days. That will give you plenty of time to mourn. Take the bet. Coward.

Coward. You offered the bet knowing I don't bet money. I'll make it easy on you.... If Trump loses, you only have to self ban 60 days. That will give you plenty of time to mourn. Take the bet. Coward.
So you don't bet money? But, you want me to bet something you have already bet ?No way. Plus, we can make a donation to something. That is not a sin.

ADVERTISEMENT