ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the Buzz?

Herdmeister

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 18, 2006
I am leaving my hotel in about 15 minutes to head over to the Big Green tailgate. I just checked 4 Herd Fan sites and there is virtually NO Gameday talk. Apathy has truly set in.

Doc said that potential gets you beat. We had the potential to win the East if not the CUSA championship. After 5 games, we have not improved. In fact, our best performance was the 1st game.

While there are plenty of games left, we have yet to show any sort of offensive consistency and the last 3 games have been downright awful on offense. Last week, we were blown out in the 2nd half by a mediocre at best MTSU at home by getting completely outcoached by adjustments (or lack thereof) at halftime.

I’ve been a die hard fan for 30+ years. It’s just really hard to get excited to watch right now. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been wearing my green from the time I got up today and the entire afternoon is blocked off to watch the game, and I’ll watch it. I watched every game in 2016 too. I just don’t have any reason yet to believe that we are going to see anything different today.

I really hope I am wrong.

I am leaving my hotel in about 15 minutes to head over to the Big Green tailgate. I just checked 4 Herd Fan sites and there is virtually NO Gameday talk. Apathy has truly set in.

Marshall is a basketball school. You have a cot in Danny’s office so surely you got the memo. :D

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Last week, we were blown out in the 2nd half by a mediocre at best MTSU at home by getting completely outcoached by adjustments

Your forgetting we were led by a QB who seems shell shocked, confused at best trying to run a military offence without the triple option. Today we learn what AT is really about. If he comes out dead / flat it's time to move on a hope Green heals up sooner rather then later. You can stop being a fan, you can't stop being an alumni.

I won’t stop being a fan, just calling it like it is.

I am watching just like I always do. I am just not going to buy into the hype anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT