ADVERTISEMENT

While we were distracted, Orange Sphincters approval ratings fell to a new low.

So now that Trump is President, approval numbers don't matter lol
Nope, they never did who matter the POTUS is. Plus, Trump's job was to beat Hillary and that is what he did. Everything else is just gravy. He stopped her.

I can't tell if social media is the problem, part of the problem, or just a sign of the problem - but now people are posting that Trump should be impeached simply because his low approval rating means people have no faith in him. And they seem to be serious & think that's a valid reason. For impeachment. Of a sitting President.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
So now that Trump is President, approval numbers don't matter lol
let me guess, you're part of the crowd who believes low approval ratings are a valid reason for impeaching a president. until that's becomes a real possibility, which will be never, approval numbers really just won't matter, no matter who the POTUS is. face it, orange sphincter, cheeto, whatever you wanna call him is your president, like it or not.

I couldn't care less about Approval ratings. But that's not grounds for him to be impeach.

I just find it amazing the double standard cloud that hovers over Trump.

I couldn't care less about Approval ratings. But that's not grounds for him to be impeach.

Who are you? Whoopi? She thinks Obama was treated bad by the press.

Double standards is the foundation of Dems and Libs. The whole country is full of shit right now but Dems are leading the race.

double standard cloud hovering over trump? you must be referring to all the libs throwing daily tantrums about trump this, trump that, or perhpas the clinton news network (the one who just knew hillary had the election in the bag and broadcast it over and over in an attempt to keep trump supporters from voting because, well, their vote just wouldn't matter . . . . backfire anybody?) finding every little negative they can dig up on trump to gripe, bitch, and complain about. i can't remember any broad group acting so childish over an election ever. so double standard hovering over trump? yeah, you def hit the nail on the head with that one.

the one that still gets me is this russian thing. stupid motherchuckers don't realize that if hillary was on the up and up and not a deceitful, lying, piece of trash with no morals, the russian thing would have never come into play. shit's hilarious. bitch got what she deserved and so did you crybaby fvcktard libs.

Cloud? I thought the argument was that we were sunshine and roses despite his bad ratings.

I know I am. The dinosaurs, we're having our time now. This is the time of our lives. Who cares if you all take it away 4 years from now? I'm old anyway. I was ready for the rest of my life with all Democrats in office. This is all gravy for me.

It's all so good that I figure I'm in for getting killed on the interstate. Truck's gonna run me over or something. It's all too good to be true, no way it can last. I must enjoy it while I can.

Reactions: GreenDuke
What I don't get is if your against Trump your automatically either a Liberal or a Hillary fan, or Both.

Like I have said on here, I'm more of a moderate than a Liberal. And I didn't trust Hillary as much as I don't trust Trump.

And we know how accurate these polls are, don't we?

Hillary still projected to win in a landslide? Won't even be close, will it?

Keep us posted, dumbshit.

Lot of crying in this thread. Lol !!!
Obviously you hillbilly morons are just happy someone is President that talks a language you understand. Let's just hope Orange Sphincter doesn't take away your welfare. We all know you're on Medicaid. Idiots like you are why WV stays at the bottom of every statistic that matters. Good luck fat fvck.

Obviously you hillbilly morons are just happy someone is President that talks a language you understand. Let's just hope Orange Sphincter doesn't take away your welfare. We all know you're on Medicaid. Idiots like you are why WV stays at the bottom of every statistic that matters. Good luck fat fvck.
Angry liberal alert

Sore loser.

Damn right we are happy. He beat that old hag and we will never forget

Yes. Because there are soooo many conservatives receiving public assistance. Wait . . .

Reactions: Herd Fever

You mad.

Reactions: mlblack16.

Your lunacy is entertaining to me.

Thats because the white trash on the government teet are too damn sorry and high to get out and even register to vote, much less actually punch a ticket.

We are the dinosaurs. Most of us are real old and not working anymore. Drawing checks and waiting to die. We will die off and liberalism will take hold for good.

However, this is our last hurrah. This is our time to howl. Really, our time to growl. Future elections will revert back to people who openly welcome a welfare America full of rot from around the world.

But we'll be 4-8 years older. We'll care even less than we do now. Bring in the garbage. Watch the maggots crawl.

Reactions: GreenDuke
We are the dinosaurs. Most of us are real old and not working anymore. Drawing checks and waiting to die. We will die off and liberalism will take hold for good.

However, this is our last hurrah. This is our time to howl. Really, our time to growl. Future elections will revert back to people who openly welcome a welfare America full of rot from around the world.

But we'll be 4-8 years older. We'll care even less than we do now. Bring in the garbage. Watch the maggots crawl.

Once liberalism takes hold permanently, how long will it take for the country to implode?

The conservative conservative doesn't have much of a voice right now. Fox change their nightly lineup to match the craziness of the more liberal channels, matching blowhard for blowhard. Dumbest decision ever, makes both sides seem like shrieking idiots. Seems like both sides are being polarized to the extreme edges of their party, and that's scary. Then again, it's those polarized that make the most noise and get the most attention, social media and such. Hopefully there's a silent majority that still has some common sense.

Once liberalism takes hold permanently, how long will it take for the country to implode?

It already has. We're still doing OK.

The whole thing is theatrics. Just about everything is. It's all cultural symbolism. Even within liberal culture, there is still a competitive enough working spirit to maintain civilization.

For example, the hippies go on about saving the planet. All hot air. They still want all the conveniences of modern civilization. Roads, buildings, food supply, utilities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT