ADVERTISEMENT

White Privilege in the Biden White House

Both Hunter and Joe using the N word freely, but Trump didn’t rent to enough black people in the 80’s, so...

Not surprisingly crickets from the left and the media...
^^^^hypocrisy at it's worst.^^^^4 years of crickets from cons while their orange jesus lied 30,000 times in 4 years, played with covid, attacked democracy with claims of voter fraud in 2 elections, incited an insurrection against the United States government to overthrow a free and fair election, was twice impeached, and paid hush money to a whore.

Never forget Joe Biden is a lifelong politician who’s been caught lying repeatedly over his career. He’s not beyond reproach. His unwavering loyalty to his son, Frankenstein’s monster, goes far beyond concern for a child. Hunter Biden is clearly unstable but fully enabled by his dad. And big tech/media buries stories about him. The guy’s an open invite for illegality & a huge security risk to our actual country

Both Hunter and Joe using the N word freely,
Can you point me to where Joe uses the "N word freely."

Both Hunter and Joe using the N word freely, but Trump didn’t rent to enough black people in the 80’s, so...
The son of the president using the N word compared with setting up a strategy to not have to rent to blacks. Which is worse?

When Hunter was being questioned by the police after his gf threw his gun into a dumpster, he falsely accused two innocent Mexican grocery store workers of likely being illegals.

Biden is the man, dammit.

Hell, if you run him off you're going to get Kamala Harris. Biden's just as good as Trump, and at least he doesn't make any bones about being a caver. Trump lied and we all died. Locked down for nothing, because he let Fauci castrate him.

Can you point me to where Joe uses the "N word freely."

The son of the president using the N word compared with setting up a strategy to not have to rent to blacks. Which is worse?
Using the N Word. The sin of all sins. You can find a home somewhere but someone calling you a N Word is more damaging. My neighbor called me a N word while I was growing up. Never got over it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT