ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s persona and character would you like to see young children grow up to have, Commie-la's or Trump’s?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Dallas Mavericks minority owner Mark Cuban, and Trump-hater, posed this question to his followers on X on Friday night

Trump won the poll 68.9% to just 31.1% for Commie-la Harris, with a total of 804,173 votes when the poll ended.

I'm sure the out-of-touch, elitist was totally shocked by this.

Total backfire

lk083024dAPR.jpg

And the fact that the overwhelming majority still chose Trump over Commie-la, should tell you something.
It does. It tells me at least 2 things.

1. You're an idiot
2. Those that allegedly chose your orange jesus in the poll are the reason there's a convicted felon and traitor running for president in the United States.

Dallas Mavericks minority owner Mark Cuban, and Trump-hater, posed this question to his followers on X on Friday night

Trump won the poll 68.9% to just 31.1% for Commie-la Harris, with a total of 804,173 votes when the poll ended.

I'm sure the out-of-touch, elitist was totally shocked by this.

Total backfire

Who is the Commie here ?Trump would be my pick as he just seems to have nothing but good things to say all the dictators who are our enemies.

The real story here is he failed to include the option of: "For the love of all that is good, why would you wish either on a poor, innocent child? That being the case, neither."

Who is the Commie here?

Commie-la Harris and most of her fellow Democrats. Respecting the enemy is a hell of a lot different than catering to the enemy.

Policies, bleater. Look no further than policies.

What exactly is Kamala's character? Would someone who actually knows care to enlighten me? And not in comparison to anyone else but her actual character.

At this moment, I still don't know if I'm voting for anybody & since we're past the conventions I'm in one of the two groups both candidates need to convince (those who aren't motivated enough to participate or those who don't like either candidate.) This isn't suddenly a new Kamala like everyone seems to be pretending. If Cuban thinks it comes down to character, I'd love to know exactly her traits he's heralding.

Reactions: 30CAT
What exactly is Kamala's character? Would someone who actually knows care to enlighten me? And not in comparison to anyone else
Wonder what exactly is the reason that the lying "undecided voter" added that red letter qualifier?

Commie-la Harris and most of her fellow Democrats. Respecting the enemy is a hell of a lot different than catering to the enemy.

Policies, bleater. Look no further than policies.
You're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot.

Pedo-Joe called Xi "bright and tough"...

How is that any different from what Trump said about any of our enemies' dictators?

Also, why do our enemies prefer Pedo-Joe over Trump?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT