ADVERTISEMENT

Who All Has Coach Huff Signed?

We actually have 17 commitments at the moment.

Two commitments are currently silent.

Those dominoes should fall within the next two weeks.

Sort of reminds me of the way things were in Holiday's first couple years, in terms of aggressive recruiting and securing early signatures. Seemed like the last 3-4 years the classes would be really late and really lean, but he's say that was because we had such specific positional needs. (And then we'd run a three-TE offense in the fall.)

Sort of reminds me of the way things were in Holiday's first couple years, in terms of aggressive recruiting and securing early signatures. Seemed like the last 3-4 years the classes would be really late and really lean, but he's say that was because we had such specific positional needs. (And then we'd run a three-TE offense in the fall.)
Just feels like lots of excitement

Reactions: Diamond Duke

I think the real reason for that is because we were taking guys who we weren’t their first choice. Doc would stockpile a list of respectable 3 stars , but it would come together late. Probably because their plan A (and maybe B and C) fell through. Then half of them wouldn’t make it to campus.

What I love about what Huff is doing right now is we’re getting a ton of guys who seem like the WANT to be here, and more than one already seem very passionate about Marshall.

So who do we have for the 2021 season that Coach Huff has signed?
most of the 2021 class was committed and signed by the Holliday staff. I believe he has lured in some JUCO's and players from the portal. He had to run off some to make spots for them. As we all recall he really didn't like the WR corps from last year and had traded them out for new ones.
Technically transfers do not sign. They simply go on scholarship on the day they enroll

I think the real reason for that is because we were taking guys who we weren’t their first choice. Doc would stockpile a list of respectable 3 stars , but it would come together late. Probably because their plan A (and maybe B and C) fell through. Then half of them wouldn’t make it to campus.

What I love about what Huff is doing right now is we’re getting a ton of guys who seem like the WANT to be here, and more than one already seem very passionate about Marshall.
Man. It's a good thing Marshall has never signed players that Marshall wasn't their first choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT