ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Dumb Enough To Vote For Kamala On Here?

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Which posters on this board plan on voting for Kamala? Don’t be shy if you plan on voting for her, admit it

I agree with the direction she wants to take America more than I agree with the direction Trump wants to.
She is not going to be running America. That's the problem. Joe Biden was not running America. They just tried to take out Trump and got rid of Biden also. No, I am not talking about just the Democrats. Kamala Harris is a puppet.

Think about what just happened.

So using this logic that people who hate will vote for Harris, you are saying people who hate Democrats will vote for Harris. Good one, slap nuts.

I said nothing of the sort. I specifically said your hatred.

You're not the only one, but I was not generalizing.

Ahhhhh. There is the go to…..but but Trump. The post and topic was about camel toe not trump.

Let’s try to stay on topic. What are her accomplishments in her years as an elected representative?

Ahhhhh. There is the go to…..but but Trump. The post and topic was about camel toe not trump.

Let’s try to stay on topic. What are her accomplishments in her years as an elected representative?
You don't like "but trump," because it exposes your hypocrisy. If you aren't scared and aren't taking a hypocritical stance, then answer the question, coward.

You don't like "but trump," because it exposes your hypocrisy. If you aren't scared and aren't taking a hypocritical stance, then answer the question, coward.
Ok, we know what Trumps are.

What did Harris do to get to the top? They knew she couldn't even win her primary, not even close. So they annoint her by putting her in as VP then removing Mush. Why the hell don't Democrats even question things?

Of course it doesn't make sense to you, bleater
The insane or the stupid often say things that make no sense to rational people.

Do you really think the only choice is to vote for Trump or Harris?

I don't ever see my vote as "good enough" or "lessor of two evils". My vote is my endorsement, and I can't endorse either of them.

The Electoral College certainly makes this easy for POTUS. My vote doesn't matter, and neither does yours.

Who on here is dumb enough to vote for a con man, a rapist, and a convicted felon?

I will continue my tradition of voting third party or writing someone in. Not like it matters, Trump won Kansas by 14 in 2020.
Sheep Eating GIF

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
I wonder if there are more people who will vote for Kamala just because she is black or more people who will not vote for her just because she is black. I am guessing it depends on where the person lives.
Honestly probably the former by a wide margin because I don’t think most of the later were voting Dem to begin with, whereas people who might vote for her because she’s black (or a woman) may have sat out Decrepit White Guy 2 Electric Bugaloo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT