ADVERTISEMENT

who is the real terrorist

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
FourMaps2.png

i think you should look again at who is taking land. now stfui
FourMaps2.png

The Palestinians are the real terrorists, and that is apparent to anybody with half a brain.

If the Palestinians laid down their arms, there would be peace in the region. If Israel laid down their arms, they would be invaded and destroyed. So...who are the real terrorists?

i think you should look again at who is taking land.

How is this an intelligent response to my reply? Are you not living on land stolen from the native peoples of this continent? You are the same as the Israelis.

True story: I think the Palestinians got fvcked when Israel was created. I am fairly sympathetic to their plight. But if you are going to throw grenades and firebombs at soldiers, you are going to get shot. Oh well.

The Palestinians are the real terrorists, and that is apparent to anybody with half a brain.

If the Palestinians laid down their arms, there would be peace in the region. If Israel laid down their arms, they would be invaded and destroyed. So...who are the real terrorists?

what arms? they don't have any arms. Israel has a naval blockade around the them. isarael controls everything that goes in or out of the Palestinian areas. haven't you ever
seen news reports about Israel stopping boats with arms? all they have are rocks and slingshots.

I don't really like the arabs most of the jews are ok (the non practicing ones) but fair is fair - I don't like to
see anyone treated unfairly, and that is what is happening. Israel just keeps taking more and more land.
you can see by the map the Palestinians are being squeezed out of existence.

the problem is most americans are fed slanted news reports and have no idea what the truth is.
most Israeli citizens are against what their govt is doing.

However, the monthly Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University Peace Index poll found that a majority of Jewish Israelis (53%) are against annexing large parts of the West Bank with only 37% in favor. On this issue also 78% of Arab Israelis are against annexation.

and Raoul my ancestors bought our land and we have a bill of sale for it. we traded blankets and beads.

Last edited:
let’s be honest the place was a total shit hole until 1947 and subsequent improvements by the jews

what arms? they don't have any arms. Israel has a naval blockade around the them. isarael controls everything that goes in or out of the Palestinian areas. haven't you ever
seen news reports about Israel stopping boats with arms? all they have are rocks and slingshots.

I don't really like the arabs most of the jews are ok (the non practicing ones) but fair is fair - I don't like to
see anyone treated unfairly, and that is what is happening. Israel just keeps taking more and more land.
you can see by the map the Palestinians are being squeezed out of existence.

the problem is most americans are fed slanted news reports and have no idea what the truth is.
most Israeli citizens are against what their govt is doing.

However, the monthly Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University Peace Index poll found that a majority of Jewish Israelis (53%) are against annexing large parts of the West Bank with only 37% in favor. On this issue also 78% of Arab Israelis are against annexation.

and Raoul my ancestors bought our land and we have a bill of sale for it. we traded blankets and beads.

You are the biggest god d*mned moron to ever post on this board. I seriously think you might be mentally handicapped or batsh*t, f*cking crazy. What the f*ck is wrong with you?

Reactions: 19MU88
Let’s be honest this isn’t a Jewish or Muslim thing for dherd. It’s a Republican vs Democrat thing. If Bill Clinton had stood by his campaign promise and relocated the embassy to Jerusalem we would never had heard anything about this from dherdeye.

1. Clinton had enough sense NOT to do it. it was a part of the peace agreement for the area.
jews get a section with an embassy arabs get a section with an embassy. my main man
djt has GIVEN away that chip and got nothing (that he's telling anyone about) in return.
THATS A TERRIBLE DEAL.
2. I am a conservative republican now - my fellow cons on here have convinced me.

1. Clinton had enough sense NOT to do it. it was a part of the peace agreement for the area.
jews get a section with an embassy arabs get a section with an embassy. my main man
djt has GIVEN away that chip and got nothing (that he's telling anyone about) in return.
THATS A TERRIBLE DEAL.
2. I am a conservative republican now - my fellow cons on here have convinced me.

Hahahhahahha 25 years politicians have said they would move the embassy to jerusalem. 25 years they havent done it and hamas still lobs bombs launches stabbing attacks etc. It has nothing to do with the damn embassy being moved you retard

Gaza, like Venezuala, is a purely self-own.

They could use the aid money they receive on infrastructure, but they plow it into enriching the "politicians" and their cronies.

They could join the rest of civilized society, but they choose not to.

All you need to know about the Palestinian Authority is what all non-Iran nations (especially Egypt) believe about the PA and Gaza.

Of course there's great irony in the fact that the very nation that the Palestinian Authority and Hamas desires to see eradicated from Earth is their only source of first world power and water and sewage.

Gaza, like Venezuala, is a purely self-own.

They could use the aid money they receive on infrastructure, but they plow it into enriching the "politicians" and their cronies.

They could join the rest of civilized society, but they choose not to.

All you need to know about the Palestinian Authority is what all non-Iran nations (especially Egypt) believe about the PA and Gaza.

Of course there's great irony in the fact that the very nation that the Palestinian Authority and Hamas desires to see eradicated from Earth is their only source of first world power and water and sewage.

LET ME REMIND YOU. AID TO PALASTINE (AN ISLAND SURROUNDED BY ISRAEL

the United States has been the largest donor of aid to the Palestinians since the signing of the Oslo Accords in 1994. This aid has totaled around $600 million annually in recent years, and can be roughly divided into three categories.

ISRAEL $3.1 BILLION - $500 FOR EACH AND EVERY ISRAELI CITIZEN TAKEN FROM U.S. TAXPAYERS
EVERY YEAR AND THAT DOES NOT COUNT MILITARY ASSISTANCE WHICH IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST CHUNK.. AMERICA FIRST!
FourMaps2.png

Dtard, you are a racist. You complain about sending $500 to Israeli citizens in Israel. However, you advocate taxing each American more and allowing illegals into this country and paying for their health care, welfare, and housing which is a lot more than what we give Israel. BIGOT!

Well, no shit. If I broke into your house, took possession of everything, and then occupied your house forcing you out, would you be a terrorist for using force to try and get your belongings back? If you would just put down your arms, I wouldn't be shooting back at you from your (now my) old house. So, you'd be a terrorist, right?

How is this an intelligent response to my reply? Are you not living on land stolen from the native peoples of this continent? You are the same as the Israelis.

True story: I think the Palestinians got fvcked when Israel was created. I am fairly sympathetic to their plight. But if you are going to throw grenades and firebombs at soldiers, you are going to get shot. Oh well.

First, native land wasn't all stolen. There were plenty of legitimate trades for land in the U.S. Also, those things were hundreds of years ago. At some point, any type of reparations need to be thrown out the window over such a long period of time. The situation in Palestine? That was in this generation. There are plenty of people on both sides who were alive - some even who were adults - when this theft happened. You'd be doing exactly what the Palestinians are doing if that were your land or your parent's land.

Dtard, you are a racist. You complain about sending $500 to Israeli citizens in Israel. However, you advocate taxing each American more and allowing illegals into this country and paying for their health care, welfare, and housing which is a lot more than what we give Israel. BIGOT!

The lack of logic in that attempt makes the Bible look legitimate in comparison.

NO - YOUR JUST FVCK UP IN THE HEAD FROM LISTENING TO HATE RADIO AND FAUX PROPAGANDA.
I DO NOT WANT ILLEGALS HERE - IN FACT I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SENDING THEM ALL BACK
TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM, CHANGING THE LAW MAKING BABIES OF ILLEGALS CITIZENS.
AND YES, I HAVE A PROBLEM SENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR TO A COUNTRY WHOSE
PRIME MINISTER - NETANYAU - IS A THUG, AND A TERRORIST.
MOST ISRAELI'S DO NOT APPROVE OF WHAT HE IS DOING.
CUT OFF THE U.S. DOLLARS AND YOU WILL GET PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

AND I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE "RELIGIOUS" RIGHT AND THERE POLITICAL PROSTITUTE
LEADERS JERRY FALLWELL AND GRAHAM BACK A PEOPLE WHO DENY THEIR CHRIST WHILE HATING
AND DEPRIVING ARABS WHO HOLD HIM IN GREAT ESTEEM. JUST GOOD OL' FASHION BRAINWASHING
AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

You really need to educate yourself before making posts like this. After the founding of Israel under the partition plan, the Arab Legion and Egypt quickly moved to take control of the "Palestine" land. You ended up with Egypt controlling the Gaza Strip, Jordan and the Arab Legion got the West Bank, renaming the region to Jordan from TransJordan, and Syria took a piece. So right after their formation you had Isreal having to fight in all directions (and winning). The 1949 Armistice Agreement granted additional land to Isreal.

For all intents,there has never really been a Palenstine for Israel to steal. Much of the Arab world never supported an independent Palenstine. You had a bunch of Arab countries who saw it as a land grab opportunity. It was British controlled land, before that it was Ottoman Empire land, it was never Palestinian land (that takes you back 600 or so years, meeting Rifle's required time frame) The British gave the problem to the UN and they divided it up, the Arabs didn't like it, try to run the Jews out, got their azz kicked, try again, got their azz kicked again. Egypt should just be happy that they aren't called south Israel by now.

You really need to educate yourself before making posts like this. After the founding of Israel under the partition plan, the Arab Legion and Egypt quickly moved to take control of the "Palestine" land. You ended up with Egypt controlling the Gaza Strip, Jordan and the Arab Legion got the West Bank, renaming the region to Jordan from TransJordan, and Syria took a piece. So right after their formation you had Isreal having to fight in all directions (and winning). The 1949 Armistice Agreement granted additional land to Isreal.

For all intents,there has never really been a Palenstine for Israel to steal. Much of the Arab world never supported an independent Palenstine. You had a bunch of Arab countries who saw it as a land grab opportunity. It was British controlled land, before that it was Ottoman Empire land, it was never Palestinian land (that takes you back 600 or so years, meeting Rifle's required time frame) The British gave the problem to the UN and they divided it up, the Arabs didn't like it, try to run the Jews out, got their azz kicked, try again, got their azz kicked again. Egypt should just be happy that they aren't called south Israel by now.
dtard, yags and other libtards have been completely indoctrinated by the left. facts don’t matter.

There were plenty of legitimate trades for land in the U.S.

As there was in Israel.

The Ottomans controlled Palestine for hundreds of years, then the British. "Throw it out the window", indeed.

Most of this clusterfvck could have been avoided had the Arabs accepted the UN partition plan. They didn't, gambled on armed conflict, and lost. I am sympathetic to the position of the average Palestinian, it sucks, but the answer isn't lobbing bombs at people. And as long as they act like barbarians, they will be treated as barbarians.

NO - YOUR JUST FVCK UP IN THE HEAD FROM LISTENING TO HATE RADIO AND FAUX PROPAGANDA.
I DO NOT WANT ILLEGALS HERE - IN FACT I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SENDING THEM ALL BACK
TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM, CHANGING THE LAW MAKING BABIES OF ILLEGALS CITIZENS.
AND YES, I HAVE A PROBLEM SENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR TO A COUNTRY WHOSE
PRIME MINISTER - NETANYAU - IS A THUG, AND A TERRORIST.
MOST ISRAELI'S DO NOT APPROVE OF WHAT HE IS DOING.
CUT OFF THE U.S. DOLLARS AND YOU WILL GET PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

AND I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE "RELIGIOUS" RIGHT AND THERE POLITICAL PROSTITUTE
LEADERS JERRY FALLWELL AND GRAHAM BACK A PEOPLE WHO DENY THEIR CHRIST WHILE HATING
AND DEPRIVING ARABS WHO HOLD HIM IN GREAT ESTEEM. JUST GOOD OL' FASHION BRAINWASHING
AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Triggered.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

As there was in Israel.

The Ottomans controlled Palestine for hundreds of years, then the British. "Throw it out the window", indeed.

Most of this clusterfvck could have been avoided had the Arabs accepted the UN partition plan. They didn't, gambled on armed conflict, and lost. I am sympathetic to the position of the average Palestinian, it sucks, but the answer isn't lobbing bombs at people. And as long as they act like barbarians, they will be treated as barbarians.
You would think these goat humpers would look at Israel and go wow, if we could settle down and join the modern world we could have nicer things and live in peace and have it better.

dtard, yags and other libtards have been completely indoctrinated by the left. facts don’t matter.

HERE IS A FACT THAT MATTERS:
In January, The Times reported that his firm last year received a $30 million investment from Menora Mivtachim, a large Israeli insurer, just a few days before Mr. Kushner flew to Israel for his first diplomatic trip to the region.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/nyregion/kushner-deal-qatar-666-5th.html?rref=collection/issuecollection/todays-new-york-times&action=click&contentCollection=todayspaper&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection

The Kushners were facing a ticking clock: The $1.4 billion mortgage on the building comes due early next year, but most analysts say the office space is worth less than the mortgage.

ANOTHER FACT: MANAFORTS SON IN LAW WAS INDICTED AND PLEADED GUILTY FOR REAL ESTATE DEALINGS IN
LOS ANGELES IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT THE QATARI'S ARE INVESTING LARGE AMOUNTS OF DOLLARS IN L.A.
REAL ESTATE?
The Qatar Investment Authority is one of the world’s largest sovereign funds, with $320 billion in assets under management, according to the Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute. In 2015 the fund announced plans to invest $35 billion in the United States, and it has since become a sizable commercial real estate investor, taking part in roughly $7 billion in real estate deals and buying up properties around New York and Los Angeles, according to CoStar Group, a real estate research firm.

THOSE ARE FACTS THAT MATTER.

THESE FACTS GIVE RISE TO A QUESTION. ARE TRUMP KUSHNER WORKING TO
PROTECT AMERICA AND ADVANCE ITS SECURITY, OR TO ENRICH THEMSELVES
AT AMERICA'S EXPENSE.

WE ALREADY KNOW FLYNN, MANAFORT, COHEN AND OTHERS HAVE WORKED HARD TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AT THE EXPENSE OF AMERICA'S SECURITY.

THOSE ARE FACTS THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE.

ADVERTISEMENT