ADVERTISEMENT

Who is to Blame

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
So Trump scammed millions from his own donors. As the article mentions, his campaign changed their donation page to automatically make people enroll in recurring payments. Even if they noticed and unchecked that box, there was the "money bomb" that even cautious donors tried to find but couldn't. That's scam one.

The bigger scam has to do with Trump raising millions under his promise that it would be used to fight the "cheating" voting allegation. However, Sydney Powell's own attorney argued in court that no reasonable person would have believed her claims about voter fraud/Dominion voting machines cheating. That would mean that Trump was either not of reasonable mind or that he knew there was no cheating - at least of the allegations made by Powell - and that he had no chance of actually proving the cheating or having any impact on the election. Yet he still accepted millions under the guise of using it to fight the cheating.

You want to feel bad for the people in all of the articles who talk about getting scammed, but how can you blame sheep who are deplorables and have been warned countless times by numerous major media organizations?

I was waiting for an article about this. Last week I saw a Twitter thread about Act Blue and its pre-checked reoccuring donation box, so of course making it into a trump scandal was the natural reaction. The DSCCC website still has that box checked. It took me 3 whole seconds to find Hillary fvcked a 69 year old lady out of her money:

She said she’s made over two-dozen calls: to the fund, to her bank, to the Democratic National Committee, to the Federal Election Commission. Either she got no response or she was informed that there was nothing to be done.

“I realize it’s only $10 a month,” Hendricks told me. “But it’s upsetting that I can’t stop it and I don’t even know where the money is going.”

Nobody should give money to scumbag politicians, they're all trash.

Last edited:
If Act Blue had the reoccurring box pre-checked, it looks like they switched it off. Matt Gaetz has the box pre-checked, Rand Paul does not.

I was waiting for an article about this. Last week I saw a Twitter thread about Act Blue and its pre-checked reoccuring donation box, so of course making it into a trump scandal was the natural reaction. The DSCCC website still has that box checked. It took me 3 whole seconds to find Hillary fvcked a 69 year old lady out of her money:

She said she’s made over two-dozen calls: to the fund, to her bank, to the Democratic National Committee, to the Federal Election Commission. Either she got no response or she was informed that there was nothing to be done.

“I realize it’s only $10 a month,” Hendricks told me. “But it’s upsetting that I can’t stop it and I don’t even know where the money is going.”

Nobody should give money to scumbag politicians, they're all trash.

There was an article that showed the difference between Trump and Biden in terms of credit card/payment disputes. Overwhelmingly, Trump, even though he raised less money in that way leading up to the election, had more disputes processed through financial companies.

And that's unfortunate. But the bigger thing I have an issue with is not only misleading the public about the bogus voter fraud/cheating claims, but that he was defrauding millions of dollars from these people with the knowledge that there was no cheating. He was given all of that information and motivation from Sydney Powell. Her own attorney argued in court that no reasonable person would have believed her bogus claims about the cheating, yet Trump was still using that to defraud millions from these very same poorly educated deplorables.

If Act Blue had the reoccurring box pre-checked, it looks like they switched it off. Matt Gaetz has the box pre-checked, Rand Paul does not.

Act blue dot com, the link I provided, has the reoccuring block pre-checked. As does the official DCCC site.

Act blue dot com, the link I provided, has the reoccuring block pre-checked. As does the official DCCC site.
I was basing my statement off of a few politicians fundraising pages I spot checked, I should not have assumed it was the same across the entire platform.

Reactions: KyMUfan
There was an article that showed the difference between Trump and Biden in terms of credit card/payment disputes. Overwhelmingly, Trump, even though he raised less money in that way leading up to the election, had more disputes processed through financial companies.

And that's unfortunate. But the bigger thing I have an issue with is not only misleading the public about the bogus voter fraud/cheating claims, but that he was defrauding millions of dollars from these people with the knowledge that there was no cheating. He was given all of that information and motivation from Sydney Powell. Her own attorney argued in court that no reasonable person would have believed her bogus claims about the cheating, yet Trump was still using that to defraud millions from these very same poorly educated deplorables.

I feel anyone who has ever donated to a politician or party has been defrauded. Pick the ever-present political topic - gun control, taxes, infrastructure, shovel ready jobs, healthcare...it never pans out and its always the next election that's "the most important of our lives." Everything a politician says should be considered a lie until proven true. We are overwhelmed with fear mongering campaigns, with each side saying they are your only hope. Half of these people are geriatric, have been in politics for decades, and haven't done shit. But voters still believe that that person will actually do something if elected one more time. Name any other job where you can keep putting off your duties, or blame someone else year after year, and not be fired. Doesn't exist. And we accept this as normal, how fvcking sad is that?

Horrible people, politicians. You have to have a real nasty narcissistic streak to even run for office, knowing your life and the lives of the people closest to you will be shredded and exposed. It's just an asshole thing to do. And it's all for show. I read once that Lindsey Graham spends every Christmas with a dem who's just as hot headed. Can't remember the name, but they fight like cats and dogs on cspan, call each other enemies of the Republic, then head to the guys lake house for holidays. You (we), are being played. And some people can't get enough of it. Stockholm syndrome.

Politics has become its own religion and some actually believe these people will save them in some sort of way. It's sad. They're supposed to work for us, now they're worshiped by us. Undeservedly. I think it was the advent of 24 hour news channels that created this. Scandal and fear draws ratings. And really, there isn't much difference between prime time news and a campaign message.

Sorry for the rant.

Trump supporters should have jumped ship when the My Pillow CEO and (I think), the Wayfair CEO were the only ones running voter fraud investigations and were always 'just days' away from dropping huge news. At that point all was lost and it became it's own joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT