ADVERTISEMENT

Who would have guessed

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
That one day Rifle would be exactly the same as dherd or extra? I don’t know if it was the ass kicking he claimed was a bike accident or something else as he was trending in this direction before the incident.

Maybe the realization that he is mid 40s and alone is having an impact on his mental health.

We only accept new threads that have a Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC link.

Did you ever find the crowd reflection in the plane, mr. hector. Or a $13 Happy Meal. Or any law where the govt forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants.

That one day Rifle would be exactly the same as dherd or extra? I don’t know if it was the ass kicking he claimed was a bike accident or something else as he was trending in this direction before the incident.

Maybe the realization that he is mid 40s and alone is having an impact on his mental health.
I’d bet the real story was that a group of tranny’s saw him in his tights and gang raped him.

He's taking board stooge to a new level!

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT