ADVERTISEMENT

Why anybody in the oil, coal, car building business, auto parts, airlines, vote for a Democrat?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
are you nuts? These mofos would take your job? They dont even hide it. Insane. These morons don't live in reality.

Big, big mistake on Biden’s part to say what he said about oil (unprovoked) and to repeat an obvious lie about fracking.

and to repeat an obvious lie about fracking.

I was flabbergasted about that as well. Sad that it's these two morons we have. Now, I could be like the sheep that you deplorables are, wait for CNN's version of Tucker Carlson, and then say:

"Well, he didn't say he'd ban fracking. He said he would gradually phase it out, ban new fracking, and turn away from it, so he wasn't lying." But I won't do that, because I'd then look almost as foolish as you guys do on a regular basis.

are you nuts? These mofos would take your job? They dont even hide it. Insane. These morons don't live in reality.

Clinton....8 years....23.5 million net jobs

Bush....8 years....1 million net jobs.

Obama....8 years....11.5 million net jobs

liar in chief....4 years....negative 5 million net jobs

Jobs under last 2 republican presidents total net....negative 4 million ÷ 12 years = negative 333,000 jobs per year lost.

Jobs under last 2 democrat presidents total net....34 million ÷ 16 years = 2,125,000 jobs per year added.

Whose gonna take your jobs??? We know who the morons are that don't live in reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT