ADVERTISEMENT

Why are you libert, errr, liberals not talking about this?

🥱🥱🥱

Republicans are stupid but generally honest by nature. That's why they aren't very good at cheating...

Democrats on the other hand...

🥱🥱🥱

Republicans are stupid but generally honest by nature. That's why they aren't very good at cheating...

Democrats on the other hand...
Republicans have for years funded far left candidates to steal votes from Democrats, and when they ran out of them to fund in Florida they started just making people up.

And the majority of the time you see election fraud or ballot fraud cases who is it? Republicans.

So yes you may be bad at cheating, but you’re also the ones doing it the majority of the time.

And the majority of the time you see election fraud or ballot fraud cases who is it? Republicans.

So yes you may be bad at cheating, but you’re also the ones doing it the majority of the time.

🥱🥱🥱

Chicago Democrats wrote the playbook on voter fraud. If the Democrats are so innocent why do they present such intense resistance to voter ID laws???

Why can some states certify their elections within hours but others (ahem, primarily Democrat states) take days and even weeks???

I find it quite funny that virtually every liberal leaning media source says voter fraud is a myth that rarely occurs yet you say it does and that Republicans are the ones doing it...

Here is one but example:

A couple of images like this have always been particularly troubling to me. I'd love for you to explain it to me to enlighten me...

wisconsin-vote-count-by-the-hour.jpg

If I thought explaining the minutia of how votes get counted to you could possibly actually enlighten you instead of you just pushing your fingers further into your ears I’d be happy to.

The counting could be much faster, but many states are not allowed to start processing mail in votes till Election Day. Including Wisconsin. Mail ins tend to lean D, so that delay plays a big role in why you see blue shifts later into the counting. I know the PA GOP is why it is that way in PA, although it’s a hodgepodge of states that do allow processing (not counting, just opening and getting ready to count) ballots before Election Day, so I can’t lay that one squarely on the GOP.

Voter fraud is mostly a myth. Yes there are isolated cases. Election fraud, like for example creating a fictitious candidate to siphon voters off of Democrats, happens more, and more often with Republicans than Democrats. Not never with Democrats, but less.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
If I thought explaining the minutia of how votes get counted to you could possibly actually enlighten you instead of you just pushing your fingers further into your ears I’d be happy to.

Well since you're trying to be so clever, next time be clever enough to spell minutiae correctly...

I'll bet I've had a lot more experiencing in forensic accounting, fraud discovery, internal controls, and material misstatements than you have, including verifying election totals.

Mail ins tend to lean D

I am inquisical and skeptical by nature. You might try it sometime...

"He found that 4,592 out of all 72,491 mail-in ballots—6.33 percent of the total—did not have envelopes. That is a real problem."

more often with Republicans than Democrats

You keep repeating that. Do you have a source?

ADVERTISEMENT