ADVERTISEMENT

Why do kids now a days fuck this kind of $hit up?

would your position change if it was your 17 y.o. daughter banging a teacher?

we had a tiltf when i was in high school 35 years ago and many a guys had a turn. nobody told, though.

would your position change if it was your 17 y.o. daughter banging a teacher?

we had a tiltf when i was in high school 35 years ago and many a guys had a turn. nobody told, though.
Reality is there is a difference between boys and girls in this regard. Women are more fragile than boys when it comes to this and there are societal differences. Women and girls become emotional attached. Guys can bang someone and forget about it and move on much better.

That is not a PC ansser but true. Not condoning it, but if that guy was 18 a year later and she was not his teacher and he was nailing her not much would be said.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Reality is there is a difference between boys and girls in this regard. Women are more fragile than boys when it comes to this and there are societal differences. Women and girls become emotional attached. Guys can bang someone and forget about it and move on much better.

That is not a PC ansser but true. Not condoning it, but if that guy was 18 a year later and she was not his teacher and he was nailing her not much would be said.
as chauvanistic as that is, i agree.

on the flip side, we read more about female teachers banging male students than the opposite. all that tells me is females are more apt to keep their traps shut.

as chauvanistic as that is, i agree.

on the flip side, we read more about female teachers banging male students than the opposite. all that tells me is females are more apt to keep their traps shut.
Women don't talk about it as much. Guys like to brag. Tell their buddies.

The teacher's legal issue not really his age as that may have been legal in that state, but there are laws on the books about teachers having relationships with students.

In a wierd twist, the teacher is a carpet muncher and the student was a 17 yo female.

Seriously guys, softball coach, and you didn’t see that coming?

I agree though about boys today. The need to flex on social media kills the golden goose.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
In a wierd twist, the teacher is a carpet muncher and the student was a 17 yo female.

Seriously guys, softball coach, and you didn’t see that coming?

I agree though about boys today. The need to flex on social media kills the golden goose.
with a female student?
1oUo.gif

and you did see it coming with a female teacher every other month, or so, getting caught banging a male student. 🤣

gotta say, though, i'm even more intrigued now.

with a female student?
1oUo.gif

and you did see it coming with a female teacher every other month, or so, getting caught banging a male student. 🤣

gotta say, though, i'm even more intrigued now.
Will be awesome if they let some dude watch

There have been a handful (no pun) of these female teacher with female student cases here in Pa.

there
Dang right. Can you imagine tagging a 31 year old teacher? 30 year old women are wild in bed.

There was a pretty well known rumor when I was in highschool that it was happening, and who it was happening with (and it was someone you’d want it to happen with) but despite my best efforts I was never abused.

• Haha
there

There was a pretty well known rumor when I was in highschool that it was happening, and who it was happening with (and it was someone you’d want it to happen with) but despite my best efforts I was never abused.
Probably because you were to old bythe time it happened

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT