ADVERTISEMENT

Why do they make you wear a mask in the dentist office?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Why is this dumb shit still going on? Walk in. Mask sir? I am at the dentist. I don't have one. Have to go back out and found a fishing neck gaiter in my car. Smelled liked 50 spf and shrimp.

Mask at the dentist office 2 damn years later.

Hello. Gotta take it off so you can look down my throat from 6 inches away with spit and water flying everywhere.

I had to set an appointment with a primary care physician in order to stay in a program that I’m enrolled in at work. The program is through our insurance and helps lower our costs if we meet certain health metrics. When I walked into the office, the secretary and office manager demanded that I wear a mask, despite the fact that neither one of them were wearing one. They said it was a requirement for me to wear a mask as a patient there. I told them that I am absolutely not required to be here and if they are going to force me to wear a mask then I will take my business elsewhere. And that’s what I did. I’m just simply not doing it anymore. And thanks to the ridiculous policy, they just lost the business of someone who probably would have been there for 40 years, as well as bringing my family along. Nope… Not now. It will never happen.

Why is this dumb shit still going on? Walk in. Mask sir? I am at the dentist. I don't have one. Have to go back out and found a fishing neck gaiter in my car. Smelled liked 50 spf and shrimp.

Mask at the dentist office 2 damn years later.

Hello. Gotta take it off so you can look down my throat from 6 inches away with spit and water flying everywhere.
Random thought here. I wonder if you could walk into an abortion clinic without a mask? My body, my choice after all.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Hi there! I understand that wearing masks can be frustrating, especially during dental appointments. However, it's important to remember that masks are still necessary for many public spaces. I was in the same situation when I attended my teeth whitening services in Lake County OH. However, I couldn't fight the regulations and had to wear my mask. It's important to prioritize health and safety. While wearing a mask during the appointment may be a bit inconvenient, it's a small price to pay for a brighter, healthier smile.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT