ADVERTISEMENT

why does trump have a russian as his lead surrogate

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
And there’s also Boris Epshteyn, a Trump surrogate who frequently appears on television and describes himself as a senior adviser to the campaign. The Russia-born investment banker and attorney moderated a panel at an October 2013 conference in New York City called “Invest in Moscow!” The panel was mainly comprised of Moscow city government officials, like Sergey Cheremin, a city minister who heads Moscow’s foreign economic and international relations department.

57acd612180000ad02bca44e.jpeg

hey now, just because she feels the US deserved 9/11 doesn't make her radical..............

i would take Putin over Clinton any day of the week.

and he's a huge piece of shit...

i would take Putin over Clinton any day of the week.
and he's a huge piece of shit...

i told you all republicans love putin more than america - here is proof.
once again i am proven to be brilliantly brilliant.

You never answered me about Hillary's pet Muslim who is actually Hill's puppet master. She got her to turn Libya over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Former CIA Acting Director Michael Morell on Sunday doubled down on the connection he made between Republican nominee Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Morell told ABC's "This Week" that he had "no doubt" Putin viewed Trump as an "unwitting agent" of Russia, and noted that as a trained KGB intelligence operative, Putin had manipulated people "much smarter than Donald Trump."

"He played this perfectly, right? He saw that Donald Trump wanted to be complimented. He complimented him. That led Donald Trump to then compliment Vladimir Putin and to defend Vladimir Putin's actions in a number of places around the world. And Donald Trump didn't even understand, right, that Putin was playing him," Morell said.

"So in Putin's mind, I have no doubt that Putin thinks he's an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation, although Putin would never say that."

Morell, who worked under both Democratic and Republican administrations during his career with the CIA, first denounced Trump in an op-ed published in the New York Times. He endorsedDemocratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the process.

"Mr. Putin is a great leader, Mr. Trump says, ignoring that he has killed and jailed journalists and political opponents, has invaded two of his neighbors and is driving his economy to ruin," Morell wrote. "Mr. Trump has also taken policy positions consistent with Russian, not American, interests — endorsing Russian espionage against the United States, supporting Russia's annexation of Crimea and giving a green light to a possible Russian invasion of the Baltic States."
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...ubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786

Dtard are you intentionally ignoring hillarys ties to Russian oligarchs? Ie the podesta group

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT