ADVERTISEMENT

Why I Renounced Conservatism

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Because it's fake. Doesn't and never has existed. I voted for all Republican presidents. Every time they even won, all we got was more liberalism and Democrat policy than ever.

How can I keep wasting my life on a fairy tale? We'll never know if it would really work or not, because it never wins. Even when it supposedly wins, it always caves. So it's either not real, doesn't win or fades like a mirage.

I'm old. I've given up on it. We have what we're gonna have. Time to do the best you can with it.

I might still vote for Republicans in the future if they look and sound right. That's all politics is. Another useless game that has no bearing on anything and is just entertainment. Trump going from big manly boss to fat woman whining caver was puke worthy.

Gave him a chance, he sucked. Now we got Jimmy Carter's corpse. I think we should just call Thomas Jefferson the president forever and do away with it honestly.

In order to have true conservatism, true economic freedom, and true reduction of debt, Republicans would have to end a multitude of social programs. That’s where the Democrats have won in the long term. They know those things can never and will never happen. Once you start a government program, it only grows. It never goes away.

I think we should just call Thomas Jefferson the president forever and do away with it honestly.
Jefferson wouldn't celebrate Thanksgiving and wouldn't allow it to be recognized as a federal holiday, so championing for his would ruin your holiday post in the other thread.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Greed

Hate to tellyou this but most big businesses are in bed with democrats. Tech giants. Amazon. Thr list goes on. Your post makes no sense

Reactions: Jartard
In order to have true conservatism, true economic freedom, and true reduction of debt, Republicans would have to end a multitude of social programs. That’s where the Democrats have won in the long term. They know those things can never and will never happen. Once you start a government program, it only grows. It never goes away.
Yes, ending health care and social security for our seniors, just what one would expect of the Party of Evangelicalism.

This might come as a shock to you, but there is a way to end the program without affecting people who currently benefit from it.

Is it the same idea you and Murox the Moron argued with me about a decade ago on here? You both claimed that there were enough churches and philanthropic organizations that would cover everything and allow us to get rid of all social programs and welfare.

If you ever make it out of the hollers, you can see how well that works when you go past the numerous homeless camps spread through major metro areas.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Is it the same idea you and Murox the Moron argued with me about a decade ago on here? You both claimed that there were enough churches and philanthropic organizations that would cover everything and allow us to get rid of all social programs and welfare.

If you ever make it out of the hollers, you can see how well that works when you go past the numerous homeless camps spread through major metro areas.
The major metro areas, vastly controlled and ran by LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

The major metro areas, vastly controlled and ran by LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

The homeless in major metro areas are not much different than the significant number of poor in Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Louisiana, New Mexico, Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee . . . all Republican states.

Anywhere that has a significant population will see people on hard times. That is not immune based on political parties of that area's leaders. On the other hand, every single one of the poorest states in the country is Republican . . . and that isn't a coincidence.

The homeless in major metro areas are not much different than the significant number of poor in Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Louisiana, New Mexico, Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee . . . all Republican states.

Anywhere that has a significant population will see people on hard times. That is not immune based on political parties of that area's leaders. On the other hand, every single one of the poorest states in the country is Republican . . . and that isn't a coincidence.
Then why are so many from other areas moving to Republican states?

No. But you can easily end Social Security, for instance, if you take the long approach. Pick an age… Anybody 30 or younger no longer qualifies. Anybody older than 30 will not have their benefits affected. The problem solves itself over a couple decades, and you don’t harm anybody who has paid into the program for a long period of time and is planning to use it as part of their retirement.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
No. But you can easily end Social Security, for instance, if you take the long approach. Pick an age… Anybody 30 or younger no longer qualifies. Anybody older than 30 will not have their benefits affected. The problem solves itself over a couple decades, and you don’t harm anybody who has paid into the program for a long period of time and is planning to use it as part of their retirement.
can't do that because the politicians love the old SS trick and they want into our 401k and retirement plans.

Do you want me to walk you through how that ends in 35 years when those people hit retirement age?

Like Carlin said, it's never enough for the greedy cocksuckers...they will come for your social security.

Reactions: extragreen
Jefferson wouldn't celebrate Thanksgiving and wouldn't allow it to be recognized as a federal holiday, so championing for his would ruin your holiday post in the other thread.

His being the president is only based on him looking the most presidential in a picture.

The president is just like any other figurine we stare at on TV. Doesn't matter what it says. Just how it looks.

Looks really are all that count. You knew it all along. Most of us take forever and never figured it out. But I've figured it out now.

Look at anyone or anything great. All about having the look of whatever the hell it is. Thomas Jefferson has it for the presidency. Nobody else ever will. Not as good as he did.

People on here arguing on a post by a make believe person….pretty much all politics in a nutshell(calm down Greed, not nut sack).

People on here arguing on a post by a make believe person….pretty much all politics in a nutshell(calm down Greed, not nut sack).
Again, obsessed ^^^^with others men's private parts. That closet must be getting cramped in there with all the other cons.

Again, obsessed ^^^^with others men's private parts. That closet must be getting cramped in there with all the other cons.
You are obsessed with me. Headed down to ft bragg pretty soon. If you ever want to go let me know

You defended the idiot for weeks, and you had nothing to do with him leaving. You lying idiot.
So he is not here and at the time, I stated let it play out. The election was in the courts and I stated let it play out.

So he is not here and at the time, I stated let it play out. The election was in the courts and I stated let it play out.
You're a lying idiot trumptard. His not being here has NOTHING to do with any "action" you took. moron. And thus, here we are. Snot.

ADVERTISEMENT