ADVERTISEMENT

Why I Renounced Conservatism

hahaa, are you happy trying to ruin the board? It is not even a good routine.
If it makes you miserable, it's just collateral damage. Not trying for a good routine, moron, but making you miserable has it's rewards. moron.

If it makes you miserable, it's just collateral damage. Not trying for a good routine, moron, but making you miserable has it's rewards. moron.
Ok what's the point of trying to make me miserable right here on the board?

He is worthless cuck. I wouldn't let him get to ya.

Its ashame he is too big of a coward to sit down and have a discussion about the things he likes bring up on this board.
He doesn't get to me. Just odd behavior.

There's irony here in you knowing where the local pill mill is. Project much?
Ole Greed, making lite of people's serious situations. Mental conditions are a real thing and if they need help they need help. Let's get them some help. I've seen it destroy people, their jobs, their families, etc.

Ole Greed, making lite of people's serious situations. Mental conditions are a real thing and if they need help they need help. Let's get them some help. I've seen it destroy people, their jobs, their families, etc.
It's a Scientology thing for him. Ol' L Ron was batshit crazy, but he knew how to get money from Hollywood stars that might have some issues with depression or whatever.

I wish Lexapro got me high. How awesome would that be? Here's my doctor's note for being fvcking blasted all day. But I am sure that would get old quick, and be just as harmful to my productivity as depression can be.

Reactions: i am herdman
What is the lie? They do call you that on this forum.
Hey idiot, wake up. Your post still consists of 3 lies, and you can't stop lying. When you don't tell your own lie, you post the lies of others. Too bad they don't make a pill for that mental disease, the prescription cost for you would make someone rich.

Hey idiot, wake up. Your post still consists of 3 lies, and you can't stop lying. When you don't tell your own lie, you post the lies of others. Too bad they don't make a pill for that mental disease, the prescription cost for you would make someone rich.
They do call you those things, true. So, when you call me insurrectionist, treasonous, etc. I take that with less than a grain of salt. Your opinion on that matter is useless and meaningless and if in person would warrant a knuckle sandwich. Good thing I am a non violent person and don't believe in it.

They do call you those things, true. So, when you call me insurrectionist, treasonous, etc. I take that with less than a grain of salt. Your opinion on that matter is useless and meaningless and if in person would warrant a knuckle sandwich.
If you ever are in my vicinity, try your knuckle sandwich and see how that works out for you. Lying idiot trumptard insurrection supporter.

If you ever are in my vicinity, try your knuckle sandwich and see how that works out for you. Lying idiot trumptard insurrection supporter.
hhhaaa, I said it would warrant it and I am a non violent person and don't believe in it. I have a feeling that big motor mouth of yours doesn't run like that in person anyway.

I have invited you to have a dinner or cold ice tea and you act this way.

hhhaaa, I said it would warrant it and I am a non violent person and don't believe in it. I have a feeling that big motor mouth of yours doesn't run like that in person anyway.
You evidently don't know what the definition of warrant is. moron.
I have invited you to have a dinner or cold ice tea and you act this way.
I prefer to have my dinner or cold ice tea in an environment I can stomach.

You evidently don't know what the definition of warrant is. moron.

I prefer to have my dinner or cold ice tea in an environment I can stomach.
  1. You fit under the bottom defintion
  2. 1.
    a document issued by a legal or government official authorizing the police or some other body to make an arrest, search premises, or carry out some other action relating to the administration of justice.
    "magistrates issued a warrant for his arrest"

Similar:
    authorization

written order

license

permit

official document

writ

order

summons

subpoena

mandate

decree

fiat

edict

papers

3. 2.
    justification or authority for an action, belief, or feeling.

1. You fit under the bottom defintion
  2. 1.
    a document issued by a legal or government official authorizing the police or some other body to make an arrest, search premises, or carry out some other action relating to the administration of justice.
    "magistrates issued a warrant for his arrest"

Similar:
    authorization

written order

license

permit

official document

writ

order

summons

subpoena

mandate

decree

fiat

edict

papers

3. 2.
    justification or authority for an action, belief, or feeling.
You used the word "warrant" as a verb, trumptard, and then turn around and give the definition of the noun form. trumptardian ignorance.

You used the word "warrant" as a verb, trumptard, and then turn around and give the definition of the noun form. trumptardian ignorance.
Are you dense? Read the sentence and the #2 definition. And stop your deflection! I stated that your opinion on calling me insurrectionist or treasonous is meaningless to me because they refer to you as cuck, draft dodger, and miserable bastard. In other words you saying those things is meaningless to me and would warrant a knuckle sandwich.

I used the term correctly and you tried to play a gotcha moment and tried deflection.

As a verb, it means to make something seem reasonable or necessary, such as when the ticking suitcase warrants bringing in the bomb squad, or when the teenager's sneaking in late again warrants a stricter curfew.

Are you dense?
No, that would be you trumptard. You used the word as a verb and gave a definition for the noun form. You're every bit as stupid as you appear.
As a verb, it means to make something seem reasonable or necessary, such as when the ticking suitcase warrants bringing in the bomb squad, or when the teenager's sneaking in late again warrants a stricter curfew.
Idiot.

No, that would be you trumptard. You used the word as a verb and gave a definition for the noun form. You're every bit as stupid as you appear.

Idiot.
deflection.

Now, I don't think you are a cuck, or draft dodger(don't think you were of the age to get drafted in Vietnam).

But, they do call you that here.

The thing about it was that I was and have been stupid enough to actually get mad and care about conservatism.

I wanted it. Liked it. Thought it sounded and looked the way I wanted to sound and look, but that's all it did. It did absolutely nothing else. Didn't save money. Didn't compel me to really try to do much of anything.

I just really wanted it mainly because I liked combing my hair and looking like Newt Gingrich.

I'm bothered that it's all based on fakeness and more bothered by how conservatives are supposed to be tough, and they're not. They whine around and just cave all the time. That's shitty. Gingrich and all these well combed men just end up with their balls on a plate just like mine are.

It sucks. Democrat politics suck too, but hell I don't know. They seem more fun. Trashy people on welfare burning shit up and partying. Music that's actually more exciting. Fighting, etc. At least that's something.

ADVERTISEMENT