ADVERTISEMENT

why is greed a bigger liar than mush brains?

If the Dems can convince GREED'S DEMENTIA JESUS to drop out, that will mean Donald J Trump successfully defeated Biden and GREED is GONE.

@i am herdman will personally ensure GREED's account has been blacklisted.

Going forward, GREED may still have access to the main board, as long as he adheres to the policy of no political discussion.

Pedo-Joe blatantly told a desperate lie that the border patrol, of all agencies, endorsed him.

Immediately, the border patrol posted on social media calling Pedo-Joe out on that lie, saying they would ever endorse him and they backed Trump.

Worst president in American history.

See that elongated head spinning last night?

Bet is signed, sealed, and delivered, but yet, he's acting like a weasel who spent the night in Hunters bathtub.

The Honorable Michigan J Herd
You're a stupid Godless trumpchum sucking Snotlicking LIAR and COWARD. You refuse to sign on to the bet YOU offered 2-3 years ago. Either sign on to that bet or shut up.

MichiganHerd said:
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

Sign RIGHT HERE >>_______________<<,
signifying that the above undersigned poster agrees to the following and only to the following... that Donald Trump will win the 2024 presidential election by a landslide margin.
—-------------
^^^^^Don't change the wording. Don't post your answer in another thread. Coward.

Define landslide. I define it as at least 2 more electoral votes than your opponent. Does that work for you?
You're a lying trumpchum sucking idiot. The magic number for a landslide is 304 electoral votes. Your orange jesus said so.

MichiganHerd said:
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

Sign RIGHT HERE >>_______________<<,
signifying that the above undersigned poster agrees to the following and only to the following... that Donald Trump will win the 2024 presidential election by a landslide margin.
—-------------
^^^^^Don't change the wording. Don't post your answer in another thread. Coward.

I think Trumps ceiling right now is about 347 electoral votes. This includes Minnesota and Virginia where polling showing the race deadlocked. Some say New Jersey is in play with it deadlocked there but I’ll hold off on that one as Virginia and Minnesota are much more feasible. New Jersey has been trending right and does have a 3 way contest for Senate so something to definitely keep an eye on. While I would love to see Red New Jersey and Red New York, there are just too many retards there still to keep it from happening

Your pedophile in chief said he only created 15000 jobs and defeated Medicare.
Your orange jesus said mexico would pay for the wall, he would release his tax returns, provide a better and cheaper healthcare program, that he won the 2020 election, and that he was innocent of 34 felony convictions...plus covfefe.

You stupid lying Godless trumpchum sucking oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT