ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t yagsiyenots considered a hostile?

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
We supposedly don’t tolerate smack talk from opponents on this forum. 0% tolerance. So why do the Mods allow this p.o.s. to post on HerdNation?
He is not a proponent of Marshall sports teams in any way, shape or form. The WVU fans that post here are (or have become) much more respectful
for our school than this lunatic. Since he was already banned previously as Rifle, do we have to keep killing different iterations of the same jerk-off?
My 2 cents....
WS

We supposedly don’t tolerate smack talk from opponents on this forum. 0% tolerance. So why do the Mods allow this p.o.s. to post on HerdNation?
He is not a proponent of Marshall sports teams in any way, shape or form. The WVU fans that post here are (or have become) much more respectful
for our school than this lunatic. Since he was already banned previously as Rifle, do we have to keep killing different iterations of the same jerk-off?
My 2 cents....
WS

It was a great movie.

1*_P612W0HcewK1IaP84Y2rg.jpeg

Well, he's a letter winning student athlete from Marshall, so I think that's a good enough reason to let him post.

And seriously, you don't want to go down this path with him.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
My 2 cents....
WS

A zero tolerance smack talk is pathetic. I haven't read his posts much but if any board has that policy then it's a case of a bunch of babies who can't handle being picked 9th in kickball. I would hope that is not the case. That's how Virginia and Syracuse fans act- snowflake triggered crybabies. Let's hope that isn't the case here. If he wants to talk smack- who cares!

My 2 cents....
WS
He sells tickets that is why. Drives people here. Man up and enjoy it.

Because the moderators are scared to death of him. He will post any kind of info he gets his hands on and they are afraid he has some personnel info on them.. Its good entertainment from my seat. He is only here to try and be what we all think new Yorkers are like. He is proving us right. Lol. If he gets kicked off here they might shut this down like they did TITM..good funny stuff to read

A zero tolerance smack talk is pathetic. I haven't read his posts much but if any board has that policy then it's a case of a bunch of babies who can't handle being picked 9th in kickball. I would hope that is not the case. That's how Virginia and Syracuse fans act- snowflake triggered crybabies. Let's hope that isn't the case here. If he wants to talk smack- who cares!
The moderators shut down our smack board because rifle pissed them off. Please refrain from moaning

The bowling team. One of the better athletes on the team as well.

Did you ever see the video of my Bowling Hall of Fame ceremony? During the question-and-answer portion, a young boy asked me why I always used a pink ball to bowl with. I simply told him that I enjoy putting my fingers in pink holes, and then they cut my mic off and stopped the ceremony.

Wait they closed a smack talk board for talking smack? Are the moderators intentionally soft?
I didn't pay much attention to all that crap until it was over and then nobody would talk much about it. I can't think of one single thing rifle wrote that deserved us all paying the price. Rifle turns all boards into smack boards but that's not on rifle. You don't have to respond.

IMHO:

The individual in question is a troll and has the mentality of a pre-teen. He adds nothing to this forum, and violates rules that others are required to follow. More than anything, he is not a Marshall fan. He is just here to argue. Probably is on dozens of forums on whatever subjects that put up with him. The subject matter does not matter to childish trolls, they just want to argue with their betters. It is what kids do I put him on "ignore" as soon as I figured out he was just a troll. I would suggest everyone do the same. If you let trolls alone, they eventually become bored and bother other people.

As to TITM, it was fun, but understand that to be a WVU fan you have to buy into things so stupid that no thinking person can believe. These people ACTUALLY BELIEVE what they are told by the in-state media. When people point out that they are just dumb, the only comeback they have is the internet equivalent of yelling "is not either" really loudly. If a person ACTUALLY BELIEVES water is not wet, no amount of explaining is going to change their mind, and the only comeback they have is to just name-call or say "is not either' because there is no other side to the discussion. Making fun of stupid people is fun, I suppose, but after a while it just got tiresome. Thus "smack" between us and the typical WVU fan is a totally differnt thing than might go on between, say Hokies and Hoos, or Hoosiers and Boilermakers.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan

Nobody cares about your opinion. After you were routinely exposed for blatantly lying and fabricating information that you posted, you went on yet another one of your temper-tantrums and started ignoring those who proved you wrong countless times.

Your only ammo is to accuse Marshall fans of being wvu fans when you get exposed.

Now, insist to all of us again how 74% of Auburn's black students are also on their athletic teams.

Rifle is a Marshall fan. Alot of Marshall fans are not fans of rifle. Two years rifle got bashed for coaching at NT and BC. They mad fun of everything to do with his teams. I knew rifle would return with full vengeance.

so he didnt letter at MU?

I did numerous times. Now, I have asked you this repeatedly. Your answer is always "I just like to stay up-to-date with former Marshall athletes." Clearly, that was all a lie, as you just wanted to get as much information about me so that your inevitable crying had a little merit. You turned into one of the other whiners. So, I'll ask again in hopes you're honest with your answer this time: Why do you ask so many questions about me?

I did numerous times. Now, I have asked you this repeatedly. Your answer is always "I just like to stay up-to-date with former Marshall athletes." Clearly, that was all a lie, as you just wanted to get as much information about me so that your inevitable crying had a little merit. You turned into one of the other whiners. So, I'll ask again in hopes you're honest with your answer this time: Why do you ask so many questions about me?
because basically I think you are full of crap. You never give a direct answer to the question.
What sport did you letter in?

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
because basically I think you are full of crap. You never give a direct answer to the question.
What sport did you letter in?

I played two sports at Marshall. There are plenty of posters on here - moderators included - who know me in real life and can vouch for that. Now, I don't go around boasting about that stuff, but when morons like you go out of the way to question it, say that I am "full of crap," etc. after other people bring it up, then I will mock you for being the idiot that you are.

I played two sports at Marshall. There are plenty of posters on here - moderators included - who know me in real life and can vouch for that. Now, I don't go around boasting about that stuff...

Not in the "Ban YAGs" camp, but this statement paused me for a moment. You have to admit that you do boast on here about everything from your looks to your money to your jobs to your cars. Why is it that you don't boast about your Marshall athletic career? Just curious.

You never give a direct answer to the question.

He ever gives ANY answer to a Direct Question!

Must be Bowling or Tennis. Because what I DO KNOW about Collegiate Athletics. Athletes are usually some of the most Stand-Up
and Respected (and Respectful) people on Campus. The way this guy acts, if he did play one of the Major Sports at MU. He is an
embarrassment to the program and the institution. As a former college Athlete I will apologize for him!

I played two sports at Marshall. There are plenty of posters on here - moderators included - who know me in real life and can vouch for that. Now, I don't go around boasting about that stuff, but when morons like you go out of the way to question it, say that I am "full of crap," etc. after other people bring it up, then I will mock you for being the idiot that you are.
which 2 sports did you play? and which sports did you letter in?

Not in the "Ban YAGs" camp, but this statement paused me for a moment. You have to admit that you do boast on here about everything from your looks to your money to your jobs to your cars. Why is it that you don't boast about your Marshall athletic career? Just curious.

No, I don't proactively boast on here. I boast in response to jabs other take at me . . . many times, after allowing them to make those same jabs numerous times before I decide to respond and rub my accomplishments in their face. I don't go around proactively bragging about things unless people continuously attempt to call me out on them. Further, I said I don't "boast about that stuff" which pertained to what we were discussing - playing at Marshall.

He ever gives ANY answer to a Direct Question!

Must be Bowling or Tennis. Because what I DO KNOW about Collegiate Athletics. Athletes are usually some of the most Stand-Up
and Respected (and Respectful) people on Campus. The way this guy acts, if he did play one of the Major Sports at MU. He is an
embarrassment to the program and the institution. As a former college Athlete I will apologize for him!

And I will apologize for just how utterly stupid you are.

It should be "never" and not "ever." You shouldn't have capitalized "direct question." You shouldn't have capitalized "bowling" and "tennis." Your phrase "because what I do know about collegiate athletics" is not a complete sentence, yet you tried making it one. Further, you shouldn't have capitalized "collegiate" or "athletics." You shouldn't have capitalized "stand-up" or "respected" or "respectful" or "campus" in the next sentence. Your next phrase ("The way this guy acts, if he did play one of the major sports at MU") is not a complete sentence like you attempted to make it. Further, you shouldn't have capitalized "major" or "sports" like you did. In your last sentence, you needed a comma and also shouldn't have capitalized "athlete."

This post, as well as your numerous illogical, dumb, and fabricated arguments in the Mountain West thread (where other people mocked you for being a moron) is an extremely poor representation of a Marshall grad, if you are even one. I don't doubt you were a college athlete, because frankly, there are many of them who have the intelligence of your level, but at least try to act like you can write at the sixth grade level before touting any experience at colllege.

which 2 sports did you play? and which sports did you letter in?

What don't you understand about this? You repeatedly, for a long period of time, have asked questions about me. I don't ask questions about you, because frankly, I don't give a shit.

When asked why you constantly ask personal questions of me, you have previously lied and said "oh, I just like to keep track of Marshall guys." Clearly, based on your posts over the last month or two, that isn't the case. So, even though I have answered many of your previous questions, called you out for your lies, and asked you questions which you refuse to answer honestly, you continue to ask me personal questions.

You should ask @CarolinaHerdZilla22 's attorney those questions. He has been trying to find me for eight years and hasn't been successful yet. You should ask @Herd Fever . He went on a two day rampage tweeting about me a dozen of times even though I don't even have Twitter . . . only to then start directly tweeting college football head coaches about me.

What don't you understand about this? You repeatedly, for a long period of time, have asked questions about me. I don't ask questions about you, because frankly, I don't give a shit.

When asked why you constantly ask personal questions of me, you have previously lied and said "oh, I just like to keep track of Marshall guys." Clearly, based on your posts over the last month or two, that isn't the case. So, even though I have answered many of your previous questions, called you out for your lies, and asked you questions which you refuse to answer honestly, you continue to ask me personal questions.

You should ask @CarolinaHerdZilla22 's attorney those questions. He has been trying to find me for eight years and hasn't been successful yet. You should ask @Herd Fever . He went on a two day rampage tweeting about me a dozen of times even though I don't even have Twitter . . . only to then start directly tweeting college football head coaches about me.
well see there is a guy I found on the internet that says he played 2 sports while at Marshall. Now there is no doubt he played baseball at MU, but his bio from the school's media guide says, ' played football and baseball at MU from 98-2002. In baseball he started every year for the Thundering Herd at catcher, while playing linebacker and on special teams on the gridiron. He was part of the 2002 Marshall squad that finished 19th in the Coaches Poll, won the Mid-American conference, and defeated Louisville in the GMAC Bowl...'
So I figure that might be you. But I can not find a record of that same person playing football for MU in 2002.

Last edited:
Because the moderators are scared to death of him. He will post any kind of info he gets his hands on and they are afraid he has some personnel info on them.. Its good entertainment from my seat. He is only here to try and be what we all think new Yorkers are like. He is proving us right. Lol. If he gets kicked off here they might shut this down like they did TITM..good funny stuff to read

This really couldn't be further from the truth, but to each their own.

His batting average was higher than my GPA. Take that for it what it is worth.

Reactions: GK4Herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT