ADVERTISEMENT

Will Democrats tone down their rhetoric?

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Will they drop the false narrative about “threats to democracy” and using government to try to take down political opponents to lower temperature so we can focus on what actually matters like the border, inflation, and failed foreign policy of the last four years.

I doubt it.

Wait: Dems are the ones to blame for allegedly false claims about trump being a danger to the country? Here is an outdated list of the "best and brightest" trump hired who have said the same thing. They are all Republicans:

1) His vice president
2) His attorney general
3) His first secretary of defense
4) His second secretary of defense
5) His first secretary of state
6) His chairman of the joint chiefs
7) His first ambassador to the U.N.
8) His former acting chief of staff
9) His second chief of staff
10) His second national security advisor
11) His third national security advisor
12) His vice-chairman of the presidential transition team
13) His first communications director
14) His second communications director
15) His secretary of transportation
16) His secretary of education
17) His homeland security advisor
18) His first secretary of the Navy
19) His former personal attorney
20) His next personal attorney
21) His White House lawyer
22) His former director of strategic communications (could be a Democrat)
23) His former deputy press director
24) His most recent chief of staff secretary

Again, this is outdated, as I am sure there are many more. All of them (with the exception of one) are Republicans who have spoken about the threat and danger that trump is. These are people he claimed were the "best and the brightest," yet suddenly THIS MANY people suddenly fabricate these things?

No. Check this out:

Democratic staffer makes vial post after Trump was shot at rally

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

87318619-0-image-a-3_1720971235688.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT and GeauxHerd
Puppets just do what they have to do.,,idiot democrat libs just read the script. Just like baldy

Reactions: 30CAT
None of the rhetoric is wrong so I figure not.
Trump is not an existential threat to the United States. Neither was man bear pig. If you ****er's are that weak mionded I suggest you get some self help and check you intestinal fortitude and use the gonads God gave you.

People voting for Trump are not either.

It is hyed of bullshit. It is dividing the country. It is playing into the hands of our enemies who are conducting a pyscological warfare campaign on us as type this.

It is time for Democrats to stop. Donald Trump cannot bring the country down. Nor destroy it. It is ludicrous bullshit. If I want to wear a Trump hat around my town I shouldn't be harassed and subjected to the bullshit.

Reactions: 30CAT
None of the rhetoric is wrong so I figure not.

Interesting that you basically implied that you don't know what rhetoric means with your post...

Here, I'll help...

"language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content."

And yet you think of us as poorly educated hillbillies...

Reactions: mlblack16.
Wait: Dems are the ones to blame for allegedly false claims about trump being a danger to the country? Here is an outdated list of the "best and brightest" trump hired who have said the same thing. They are all Republicans:

1) His vice president
2) His attorney general

Again, this is outdated, as I am sure there are many more. All of them (with the exception of one) are Republicans who have spoken about the threat and danger that trump is. These are people he claimed were the "best and the brightest," yet suddenly THIS MANY people suddenly fabricate these things?

1) His vice president
2) His attorney general

You know what's really weird? The man was actually POTUS for 4 years and the Republic still stands. It's almost like all this rhetoric is fabricated bullshit to attack someone they hate because they're all a bunch of useless career bureaucrats that are afraid he'll do something to upset their gravy train. 🤔

How stupid do you have to be to believe and repeat the lies after 8 solid years of it? Abjectly stupid.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
No their rhetoric has already started back up. Slamming JD Vance. THREAT to Democracy.

They are the weakest minded people on Earth.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
They have no platform. They rely on their gullible base full of idiots and ideologues that just parrot their empty rhetoric.

100%. They have hate and they spread hate. They are running on abortion, for some reason, but that's all they have. I'd love to hear about anything else.

The Party of Hate...That's today's left.

Reactions: 19MU88
None of this matters to Rifle because his side has officially permitted this type of behavior as, "necessary," just like the BLM riots of 2020, amirite?
Try not taking things out of context, liar.

If you want change in that situation, peaceful protests have not been successful in this country, historically. What has been successful in getting change in this country? Breaking shit and violence?

Do you disagree? I have a hell of a lot more examples than you can come up with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT