ADVERTISEMENT

Will it really ever be over?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Read some article about some guy in Columbus who got laid off and went back to college. It goes on to say that Fauci says we're in better shape now and "it is not going to go on forever."

Seems like it will though. I'm supposed to wait until April to say it's forever, but it seems like forever. Total doom and despair, no matter what. That's probably why I can't get much into sports or much of anything.

It all seems so bad. So terrible. Reminds me of being real depressed in college with no chance of passing and no chance of ever making it. But this is nationwide. One giant endless funeral.

Read some article about some guy in Columbus who got laid off and went back to college. It goes on to say that Fauci says we're in better shape now and "it is not going to go on forever."

Seems like it will though. I'm supposed to wait until April to say it's forever, but it seems like forever. Total doom and despair, no matter what. That's probably why I can't get much into sports or much of anything.

It all seems so bad. So terrible. Reminds me of being real depressed in college with no chance of passing and no chance of ever making it. But this is nationwide. One giant endless funeral.

They are going to let it go on. 2022 is also election year, the Dems need it now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT