ADVERTISEMENT

Will Mike Pence run in 2024?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Might as well run and try to beat the fat guy from Jersey, the pair of Cubans from Florida, and Lindsay Graham.

Figure a token black guy will run as well, along with a couple white hags. Who was that white Aunt Esther that ran against Trump in 2016? Trump called her ugly right there on the stage, so you got to like an honest guy.

None of those have a chance, so unless that Indian woman from SC runs, we'll probably have to deal with Kamala and Bernie again. I won't care though, because I'll be looking to move to the woods in 2024. Saw a nice box style house down in Union this morning. $228K, and appears there's room for a pool out back. Has to be at least a quarter mile from anybody else though, and hopefully closer to a mile. You watch that Fear thy Neighbor show? Can't imagine having to live beside a big fat woman who bitches and moans about everything.

I think your 2024 analysis is pretty accurate. Will people cling to the rallying cry "Hang Mike Pence" or will people realize Trump is a little to wacky for America and has no chance?

Maybe you guys are right about his stiffness. He distanced himself from Trump too little too late. Should have done that much earlier during Trump’s presidency and shouldn’t have sucked up to ALL of Trump’s negative actions. Then again as Trump’s VP he was in a tough spot. He had to walk a fine line of being loyal yet being an individual. It’s a shame Republicans won’t give him credit for that loyalty.

Trump has a war chest estimated last month at over $100 million. Honestly, given how batshit the media can get the left riled up with Trump, I’m not looking forward to returning to that. But Pence has no shot. Even if he ran against Kamala (okay, maybe then.) The only candidates with any bankable recognition are Trump & Desantis. I would say Haley but she’s been too quiet if she’s planning seriously on ‘24. The best thing for the GOP may be for Trump to win & finally get him out of the lineup

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT