ADVERTISEMENT

Will raoul suspend rifle?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Blatant disregard of clearly written laws.

Remember that time the punk suspended me, supposedly by connecting some dots together? That was damn near as bad of a case of misjustice as we saw play out with Donald J Trump.

Does raoul have the balls? I don't think he does.

Remember that time the punk suspended me, supposedly by connecting some dots together? That was damn near as bad of a case of misjustice as we saw play out with Donald J Trump.

Cons: always obsessed with other people's genitals.

You and your wrinkled genitals should support my post. Like Trump and myself, you too were the victim of unjust persecution. Fortunately for you, the people's moderator and myself, pulled our weight and were able to get your posting privileges restored.
Cons: always obsessed with other people's genitals.

Also Cons: lying trumptards.

My threads are so good that I have people who rarely post coming out of the woodwork to say "Classic!" on my threads. You, on the other hand, have to copy and steal material from other posters to get anybody to like them.

Now, you're even trying to steal my narc persona just so I get suspended and you don't have to play second-fiddle (more like skin flute for you) to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT