ADVERTISEMENT

Will there be more than 15k in attendance for G-W?

Huntington is awesome, lots of character and charm. The people are fantastic, down to earth and kind as can be.

Lots of positives surround the town and Huntington has an above average amount of things to do locally for a town it’s size and then some.

This is just the opinion of a kid that made it out of Highlawn, has lived everywhere from Ft. Lauderdale to Charleston, SC to D.C. to the Shenandoah Valley, Louisville, KY and a ton others and now resides in Hilton Head/Beaufort.

And when I am back in town, I visit family that still lives in Highlawn neighborhood, 27th street to be exact.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
It’s hard being a Marshall fan regardless of the weather.

saturday-t-he-point-went-over-your-head.gif

Huntington is awesome, lots of character and charm. The people are fantastic, down to earth and kind as can be.

Lots of positives surround the town and Huntington has an above average amount of things to do locally for a town it’s size and then some.

This is just the opinion of a kid that made it out of Highlawn, has lived everywhere from Ft. Lauderdale to Charleston, SC to D.C. to the Shenandoah Valley, Louisville, KY and a ton others and now resides in Hilton Head/Beaufort.

And when I am back in town, I visit family that still lives in Highlawn neighborhood, 27th street to be exact.
Not according to the current HFC

Reactions: The Real SamC
Well, Chuck "the Chuckster" Landon said 9,000 at the game, so that makes it "Official"! It should also "Officially" end this thread!! :)
If 9,000 is a factual number, it has to be the lowest home attendance in decades.

Guess I’m old school. If there aren’t butts on seat numbers, they ain’t there.
If the schools had to use the actual butts in seats numbers a lot of FBS schools would not be allowed to remain on the FBS level.

The NCAA sitpulates that you must maintain a certain average to be FBS. That's why teams like Akron are permitted to buy their own tickets.

Reactions: greengeezer

Guess a lot of that "character and charm" would be a lot more evident and visible if the City would speed up razing a lot more of the dilapidated, empty, deteriorated, abandoned and beyond repair houses and other buildings and structures throughout the City. Or specifically about 20 to 25 percent of the City. Cleaning up the rubble, clearing and making ready for repurposing the remaining land. As a side note, I would recommend sending as many vagrants, winos, druggies, etc., as possible who often occupy and/or use for nefarious purposes such structures to the land of Speaker Pelosi out in California, to Chuckie Schumer's "Big Apple", and perhaps to the Midwest's Chicago, that toddlin Sewer, from which Obama sprung forth!! I'm sure that these folks will find that these locales have a lot more to offer than little ole Huntington, and that they will be welcomed with "Open Arms" by the Comrades, uh "Citizens", residing there!!

ADVERTISEMENT