ADVERTISEMENT

Will there ever be another President that can unify most of the country?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I don't see if for awhile. Maybe not in my lifetime. Trump was polarizing. Obama was polarizing. Bush polarizing(although the left seems to have some fake love affair with him now). Was Clinton the most liked across the spectrum of the last few? Maybe, not so sure though. Don't think people really hated Reagan even if they didn't agree with him or Senior Bush. Same with Carter and going back.

Maybe a John F Kennedy type? But, he could never run as a Democrat now. He wouldn't win one primary.

No, the American experiment is doomed and as many predicted over two centuries ago the republic is in a slow unrelenting decline into chaos. This didn’t start in 2008, or 2016, or 2020, it started in the mid 60’s, actually the roots go back to the 30’s.

Reactions: alphasig1053
We’re humans. The only thing that is a certainty is that at some point, we will destroy most of any civilization we have created.

Only if and when America really has a physical outside threat. We'll unite against whatever bastard that is and kick their ass.

Right now, there really isn't anything all that serious to unite about. Everybody's high on the hog, fat as hogs, just nitpicking random shit to bitch and fight about. Piddly pissing matches over nothing.

Only if and when America really has a physical outside threat. We'll unite against whatever bastard that is and kick their ass.

Right now, there really isn't anything all that serious to unite about. Everybody's high on the hog, fat as hogs, just nitpicking random shit to bitch and fight about. Piddly pissing matches over nothing.
Biden says the biggest threat is white extremists. I don't believe that though.

He's right, moron.
Really? How many members of the KKK are there?

Do you know what North Korea could do? Or the Chinese? OR a terrorist cell? Spray paining a column and rubbing your nuts on Nancy's laptop is child's play to something big.

He is full of shit and playing to left wingers. He knows he is full of shit or his handlers do anyway.

Let's hear the power of white extremists in this country?

China is the #1 threat and that is plain and simple. How did that Wuhan flu work out? How is the supply chain for products right now? Why are the Chinese in African, the Horn of Africa, Europe, and South America? Why can't we get chips to build cars right now? Not because of some dude with a confederate flag on his porch.

. How did that Wuhan flu work out?
Oh, you mean the "scam" that really was nothing to worry about, that would never come here since only five people had it, that would disappear overnight, and that would die off in the summer? You tell us: how did it work out?

Oh, you mean the "scam" that really was nothing to worry about, that would never come here since only five people had it, that would disappear overnight, and that would die off in the summer? You tell us: how did it work out?
Worked our just like the Chinese and democrats wanted

Worked our just like the Chinese and democrats wanted

So the Chinese and U.S. wanted millions killed and the world economy to be crushed for a year? You'll have to explain the motive behind that one.

So the Chinese and U.S. wanted millions killed and the world economy to be crushed for a year? You'll have to explain the motive behind that one.
trump-el-paso-baby.jpg

How did the fake bird flu work out?

It ****ed me in the head. I'll give it that. A society built on closing down for somebody sneezing is shaky ground. I lost a lot of faith in people after this, and I didn't have much to start with.

Reactions: i am herdman

Oh, yeah! It was a Democratic conspiracy. I forgot all about that. Those Dems- always trying to kill millions of people, including Americans, and ruin the world economy. They did the same thing when Antifa invaded the Capitol during the insurrection. Speaking of which, if Antifa was actually behind it, why did all of you deplorables not support a full investigation?

Oh, yeah! It was a Democratic conspiracy. I forgot all about that. Those Dems- always trying to kill millions of people, including Americans, and ruin the world economy. They did the same thing when Antifa invaded the Capitol during the insurrection. Speaking of which, if Antifa was actually behind it, why did all of you deplorables not support a full investigation?
I said it got what the Chinese and Democrats wanted. Trumps out of office, right? You don't think the Dems took advantage of that politically?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT