ADVERTISEMENT

Will Ulmer

Ulmer has a shot at making it because he has a little bit of length and he is a really hard worker. I wish him all the best. But those start records with the added Covid year still bother me. Big asterisk here.

Oh, and another asterisk for this being a bit of a dad-post. Jordan left Marshall with 49 out of 51 possible starts. It's not something he cares at all about but sometimes I'm still a dad and it bothers me.

Ulmer has a shot at making it because he has a little bit of length and he is a really hard worker. I wish him all the best. But those start records with the added Covid year still bother me. Big asterisk here.

Oh, and another asterisk for this being a bit of a dad-post. Jordan left Marshall with 49 out of 51 possible starts. It's not something he cares at all about but sometimes I'm still a dad and it bothers me.
The extra Covid year and all subsequent Covid records are BS in my view. Players were given an extra season for a season that wasn’t missed. I could possibly accept if they opted out and didn’t play at all, but those cases are few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT