ADVERTISEMENT

With 90% of Americans rejecting boosters, we are all anti-vaxxers now

Now tribunals should start.
Tribunals?! We can’t even get the vax injured to admit they were injured. We can’t get people whose family members “died unexpectedly” to acknowledge what killed them. Greed is on here calling the people who told him not to take the vaccine idiots.

It’s easier to fool someone than convince them they were fooled. These people are going down with the ship.

I briefly watched some of the I-AA National Championship yesterday between North and South Dakota State and noticed a memorial to some players who had passed away this year. It was one of those "in memory of" with their picture in school uniform.

I believe it was 3 players, 2 from one team and 1 from the other. I find that a bit odd.

I briefly watched some of the I-AA National Championship yesterday between North and South Dakota State and noticed a memorial to some players who had passed away this year. It was one of those "in memory of" with their picture in school uniform.

I believe it was 3 players, 2 from one team and 1 from the other. I find that a bit odd.
Not saying it didn’t happen but a quick search of the interwebs didn’t turn anything up.

Not saying it didn’t happen but a quick search of the interwebs didn’t turn anything up.
A quick 2 minute search while on the shitter didn't reveal anything either. The 3 players may not have played for those two teams, but I do know they were showing in memory of and the dates of death were 2022.

I've got no strong opinion either way at this point regarding vaccines. Could there be a correlation between these unexpected deaths? I think it would be awfully closed minded to not at least think it's possible.

Reactions: ohio herd
That J&J shit screwed my wife up. I had to take her to get shots in her legs because she had a Migraine for 10 days and other issues. The gave her some kind of inhections in her legs to stop it and raised her BP one night. Had to sit out in the parking lot and couldn't go in.

Our other friend took J&J and got blood clots in her lungs. Her husband took her to the ER thinking she was having a stroke or something. Blood clots in her lungs.

We, the people, were used as lab rats and they can't even tell their truth about their bio weapons expirments and gain of function research along with being in bed with the Chinese on it.

War Crimes against humanity.

Reactions: murox
Pure luck I got the “vaccine is poison” one right, huh greed?

Why not use your injury to help others? Is your ego so big you can’t admit error even when peoples’ lives are at risk?
You're a heartless liar

That J&J shit screwed my wife up. I had to take her to get shots in her legs because she had a Migraine for 10 days and other issues. The gave her some kind of inhections in her legs to stop it and raised her BP one night. Had to sit out in the parking lot and couldn't go in.

Our other friend took J&J and got blood clots in her lungs. Her husband took her to the ER thinking she was having a stroke or something. Blood clots in her lungs.

We, the people, were used as lab rats and they can't even tell their truth about their bio weapons expirments and gain of function research along with being in bed with the Chinese on it.

War Crimes against humanity.
You're a liar.

F you, greed. That's absolutely true. I sat there in the parking lot waiting on my wife at the hospital. And, that absolutely happened to a friend of ours, damn killed her.
Not that part, moron. All the part you fabricated after that.

All the part you fabricated after that.
True. The shots were experimental. They were doing gain of function and bio weapons research and our govt/CDC were helping fund it.

All of is reality.

War Crimes against humanity

True. The shots were experimental. They were doing gain of function and bio weapons research and our govt/CDC were helping fund it.

All of is reality.

War Crimes against humanity
You're a liar.

Just to add in, saw an article by an oncologist saying the booster is causing cancer in remission to fire back up. Forgot to book mark it, but figure Rox has seen it anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT