ADVERTISEMENT

Woke athletes

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
Looks like a lot of them won’t be having a chance to embarrass our flag and our country. Men’s basketball lost tune ups to NIGERIA and Australia, women’s basketball lost to Australia and the WNBA all-stars(what’s left of them because most are on the Olympic team), now soccer gets embarrassed at the Olympics. At least they are woke though.

Reactions: johns1124
They lost to a bunch of Aryians from Sweeden. Sweeden. They have like 2 days of summer there and they lost.

• Haha
Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
US athletes are generally more spoiled and coddled. Their arrogance tells them they can spend more time tweeting and filming Subway commercials than getting mentally prepared for competition.

With that said, the original Dream Team lost a tune up game too.......only to then massacre every country they played after that. Of course that team was stocked with truly some of the best that ever played basketball. They played, because as competitors, they hated losing.... to anyone.

The modern day athlete doesn't seem really bothered that much by losing or not winning championships. As long as the endorsements come in and the paycheck clears, all is well.

Take notice....cons^^^^rooting against the home team American athletes playing against foreign countries

Take notice....cons^^^^rooting against the home team American athletes playing against foreign countries
Nope, I see no rooting against the home team. Our team was the favorite and played bad and got beat by the under dog, Sweeden.

That is what it is and we called them out for the bull shit play and bull shit antics. I see no rooting against the USA.

No different than when MU under performs and we call them out(you included).

Nice Deflection, Castro

Nope, I see no rooting against the home team. Our team was the favorite and played bad and got beat by the under dog, Sweeden.

That is what it is and we called them out for the bull shit play and bull shit antics. I see no rooting against the USA.

No different than when MU under performs and we call them out(you included).

Nice Deflection, Castro
You're a lying idiot and oath breaker. Your not seeing it is because you're blind in one eye and can't see with the other.

Pathetic group of anti-American athletes (except for three of them), and now I see they're also wearing the name of a domestic terrorist group on the front of their warmups. Disgraceful.

Good job, Sweden.

E60GmfCXsAEp3zD

That women's soccer team is a pure disgrace and pure disgrace. Men fought and died for this country and we have helped free the world and feed the world and they stomp on the very ideals of this country.

If I were in charge, I would have kicked them off the team.

You outraged super patriots might wanna read about what actually happened. They did not kneel during the anthem. They knelt prior to to game along with the entire Swedish team, along with every other team, in a show of support against discrimination and racism. Now carry on with your faux outrage. Read if you want the real story

From the article: The Americans had decided earlier this year to stop kneeling during the anthem.

So there’s also that…

You outraged super patriots might wanna read about what actually happened. They did not kneel during the anthem. They knelt prior to to game along with the entire Swedish team, along with every other team, in a show of support against discrimination and racism. Now carry on with your faux outrage. Read if you want the real story

From the article: The Americans had decided earlier this year to stop kneeling during the anthem.

So there’s also that…
So, they did it early. Did you support that? We don't.

So, they did it early. Did you support that? We don't.
This isn’t about me, it’s about the USA women’s soccer team. They are doing exactly as you super patriots demanded, they have stopped kneeling during the anthem, do you not approve of how they choose to protest now?

By the way, my flag flies proudly at my house every day!

Wonder how many anthem sitters played played out wayne?.zero?
Anthem sitters are patriots. You're not. Your an oath breaker in support of an insurrection against the United States government with the intention of overturning a free and fair election.

This isn’t about me, it’s about the USA women’s soccer team. They are doing exactly as you super patriots demanded, they have stopped kneeling during the anthem, do you not approve of how they choose to protest now?

By the way, my flag flies proudly at my house every day!
Yeh they screwed up with their bull shit. They are an embarrassing team.

So there’s also that…
What about those BLM shirts? You see where they came out in support for the Castro commies last week? I won't support anything that supports that filthy garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT