ADVERTISEMENT

Woke crap in medicine

Don't you mean the state should straight up...
Nope, meant schools should NOT. Excuse my fast fingers....but the women like 'em.
The ones not being taught AI that are being used as child labor?
Every society needs ditch diggers and worker bees...they just start theirs early, like we used to.
LeBron James
Why does your people on one hand claim celebrities don't matter but on the other complain about them like they do matter? All that matters is his team got whupped and he sulked out of the game very early...he's no GOAT.
You must really love the way the Chinese do things since the politicians you support seem to capitulate to them
Apparently, as I voted for Libertarian in every race I could, and they are free market....

Nope, meant schools should NOT. Excuse my fast fingers....but the women like 'em.

Whew, glad you clarified that. That was a stretch even for you...

Any minority, really. It's just that blacks and natives have been fvcked the longest and hardest.

Every society needs ditch diggers and worker bees...they just start theirs early, like we used to.

So did we use blacks and natives for ditch diggers and worker bees? Or poor urban and rural whites for these tasks? Or both? Was it racism to subject the blacks and natives to these jobs? Or was it white privilege that allowed the poor whites to do them? Some of your arguments seem a little contradictory. History and human nature are both complex and not as black and white as you might imagine.

Why does your people on one hand claim celebrities don't matter but on the other complain about them like they do matter? All that matters is his team got whupped and he sulked out of the game very early...he's no GOAT.

That was my batting practice gift to you. I could have easily used Michael Jordan but instead wanted to lob one in for you to hit. You are very welcome. In Christian circles it would be said that I offered you some grace. You might to try it sometime for it is far better to give than to receive.

Apparently, as I voted for Libertarian in every race I could, and they are free market...

Sometimes I think you get a little confused by what the whole libertarian thing means...

Don't forget the Chinks that built the railroads.
Sometimes I think you get a little confused by what the whole libertarian thing means...
You really don't see what I did there, do you?

Free market supporters have absolutely capitulated to China. This includes 99% of the Republicans you have voted for in the last 40 years (if you are older than that, perhaps senility explains your behavior here). I do not vote for the L party due to geo-economic policy, I vote for the L party here in Indiana to help push the R party away from Christo-fascism. Of course, this might not be important as the R's have now officially become the Neo-Confederate party.

You flying the Battle Flag in front your home yet?

Look at this bull sh*t in psych journals and tell me it’s not a problem. It’s a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT