ADVERTISEMENT

Woman Calls 911 in NC because BBQ was Pink. It was smoked pork.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I bet I can guess how this dumb woman votes.

This is what I am dealing with. These stupid morons.

------------------------------

RALEIGH, N.C. (FOX Carolina) - Police in Raleigh responded to a historic barbecue restaurant on Tuesday after a woman called 911 to report “pink meat.”

In the 911 call the woman, whose voice has been altered, said the meat she ordered from Clyde Cooper’s BBQ on South Wilmington Street was pink and she wanted it to be cooked longer or exchanged.

“They’re saying the meat is supposed to be pink,” the caller says, claiming she was denied a refund or trade for her order.

The barbecue restaurant, which has been in downtown Raleigh since 1938, took to social media to address the incident. Clyde Cooper’s said the owner and employees tried to explain to the woman that barbecue turns pink when it is smoked and even if it were cooked for longer, it would stay pink.

Clyde Cooper’s BBQ says they also gave the woman chicken when she was unhappy with the smoked pork.

“We had no idea she called the cops because, again, there was no real issue, everything seemed fine, and we all had a good laugh about someone not being willing to listen to reason and teaching about the smoke process,” Clyde Cooper’s BBQ wrote.

They said the woman gave them a one-star review after the incident.

This is why 911 calls should be like NFL coaches challenges. You only get one, but if it’s legit then you get another. Call over some bullshit like this and your house gets broken in to next week? Tough luck.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Need clarification here before I can respond.

Did she ask the restaurant a question, or did she axe the restaurant a question?
Well, they say they changed the voice for the news report. She might have axed a question.

I wonder if she also ordered skrimp and scrawberries? Or perhaps, a chickin bicket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT