ADVERTISEMENT

Woman Records Very Creepy Visit by the FBI

Seeing Mush Brains new commercials talking about “Trump focused on revenge” tells us all we need to know about who the real “brown shirts” are.

Wow, this is concerning. Apparently FBI agents showed and wanted to talk to a woman for posting anti-Biden memes on Facebook. I haven't seen the memes, I hope they weren't as bad as the Kathy Griffin's photo with a decapitated Trump.

I think it is interesting when the FBI wouldn't provide their credentials for a second look.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/03/29/we-have-another-creepy-fbi-visit-n2637134
  • Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased and Questionable based on consistent one-sided reporting that always favors the right and numerous failed fact checks.
MBFCMixed.png

They will do anything to protect their power.
^^^Coming from the hypocrite that supports and defends the orange traitor who illegally attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election. You're a lying idiot trumptard.

What I find fascinating is the refusal of the "agents" to show their credentials for a second time. It would be nice if the agents were wearing body cams like most police.

What I find fascinating is the refusal of the "agents" to show their credentials for a second time. It would be nice if the agents were wearing body cams like most police.
Your source: Matt Vespa writing for a questionable source.
Here's some more news for you: Vespa used to work for CNS News. Wonder what kind of source CNS is?
  • Overall, we rate CNS News Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, and numerous failed fact checks.
MBFCLow.png

And they call Republicans fascist.

Seriously why would they not show their credentials

Read up on Douglas Mackey. Like, actually read into the details of the case, don't just go by splash headlines.

Your source: Matt Vespa writing for a questionable source.
Here's some more news for you: Vespa used to work for CNS News. Wonder what kind of source CNS is?
  • Overall, we rate CNS News Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, and numerous fa
Son, did you watch the video? She repeatedly asks the agents to show their credentials a second time and they refuse to show them. What is your degree and where did you go to college?

Good God, asked them 4x for ID..

no ID

Has to look on the internet to get the field office phone number.

How much BS can you take.

Love that: "We are not here to arrest you."

These clowns are not FBI. I would be calling the local authorities and file a complaint.

Son, did you watch the video? She repeatedly asks the agents to show their credentials a second time and they refuse to show them. What is your degree and where did you go to college?
Hey moron. I'm guessing you believe trump won the 2020 election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT