ADVERTISEMENT

Won't be long now, people

Those Doc Fauci hearings are bound to be scheduled in the coming months.

Can't wait to watch Jim Jordan go to work. Many other good republicans on that judiciary committee as well - Gaetz, Biggs, Chip Roy, Issa, Spartz.
Shit is really going to hit the fan once the injections are fully removed from the market. When the news breaks it will be reported as “bombshell evidence” showing the injections to be “potentially harmful” to “some people.”

Once they are pulled we can get serious abs start the Nuremberg II trials.

I'm hoping to get some reparations out of the state of Michigan. Maybe around $2-$3 million, which would allow me to purchase one of rifle's imaginary properties.
With $2-3M and 5% down (realtors have never seen anything like it) you could be on the path to being a Trump-like real estate mogul.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
With $2-3M and 5% down (realtors have never seen anything like it) you could be on the path to being a Trump-like real estate mogul.
2 reasons Rifle hates Trump so much?

1) full head of hair and comfortable enough in his own skin to wear it however the hell he wants

2) Trump is a legend in the real estate world and more successful than Rifle can ever dream of becoming

3. Trump actually bangs 9s and 10s.
Farrow-JeffreyEpstein-2.jpg

• Haha
I'm hoping to get some reparations out of the state of Michigan. Maybe around $2-$3 million, which would allow me to purchase one of rifle's imaginary properties.
You already looked two of them up on Google. Stop lying to yourself.

With $2-3M and 5% down (realtors have never seen anything like it)
Oh, another liar. Why fabricate comments?

2 reasons Rifle hates Trump so much?

1) full head of hair and comfortable enough in his own skin to wear it however the hell he wants

2) Trump is a legend in the real estate world and more successful than Rifle can ever dream of becoming

Sorry, it's hard to hear you down here in Aruba. Cabo two weeks ago, Aruba this week . . . if only I could live in a $318k house in Huntington fvcking West Virginia.

3. Trump actually bangs 9s and 10s.
Of all things to try and claim are fake regarding me, how dumb can you be to possibly pick the one that everybody knows is legit?

Let's talk about what you've claimed is fake:

All of my properties
All of my cars
My claim that my mother's car was the Nissan
My hotel rooms
My diamonds
My first-class seats
The girls
My music credits
My relationships with celebrities
My coaching opportunities

Continue with more, so we can add to the list of you being habitually wrong.

• Haha
You already looked two of them up on Google. Stop lying to yourself.

Oh, another liar. Why fabricate comments?

Sorry, it's hard to hear you down here in Aruba. Cabo two weeks ago, Aruba this week . . . if only I could live in a $318k house in Huntington fvcking West Virginia.

Of all things to try and claim are fake regarding me, how dumb can you be to possibly pick the one that everybody knows is legit?

Let's talk about what you've claimed is fake:

All of my properties
All of my cars
My claim that my mother's car was the Nissan
My hotel rooms
My diamonds
My first-class seats
The girls
My music credits
My relationships with celebrities
My coaching opportunities

Continue with more, so we can add to the list of you being habitually wrong.
I think maybe 3-4 years ago you had a few people on here who gave you the benefit of the doubt with your boastings. I'm not sure a single person here with the possible exception of greed (but only because you guys share mental illness) believes any of it anymore.

Maybe I'm wrong. You should poll the board asking if anyone believes you're the baller you claim to be. Seriously, anyone.

I think maybe 3-4 years ago you had a few people on here who gave you the benefit of the doubt with your boastings. I'm not sure a single person here with the possible exception of greed (but only because you guys share mental illness) believes any of it anymore.

Maybe I'm wrong. You should poll the board asking if anyone believes you're the baller you claim to be. Seriously, anyone.
Hey, Middle Class Murox. You tried this bet a couple of years ago. Two people immediately sided with me. Only one was E.T. It resulted in you having to leave for a year.

Why don't you ask Big Dummy who his "buddy" is that reads the board and found at least one of my properties. He is forced to side with me, huh? Do you ever think before posting or do you just act like you're at a Hooters restaurant in all aspects of your life?

Hey, Middle Class Murox. You tried this bet a couple of years ago. Two people immediately sided with me. Only one was E.T. It resulted in you having to leave for a year.

Why don't you ask Big Dummy who his "buddy" is that reads the board and found at least one of my properties. He is forced to side with me, huh? Do you ever think before posting or do you just act like you're at a Hooters restaurant in all aspects of your life?
Does it bother you that the overwhelming majority of people here think you're full of shit?

You have to at least be a God Hater in ET's eyes. If we all get the label there can be no way you avoid it.

Reactions: thunderscope
Does it bother you that the overwhelming majority of people here think you're full of shit?

Does it bother you that after 15+ years of a relationship with your wife, that she distrusts you so severely that she made you sign a postnup?

Does it bother you that after 15+ years of a relationship with your wife, that she distrusts you so severely that she made you sign a postnup?
I've never signed a postnup, you retard. Why do you keep saying this?

Can you provide the names of the three people who told you that?
Sure. It was the guy who pretended to be drunk on here when he posted in hopes he’d be accepted, the guy who tried copying another poster’s shtick on here in hopes he’d be accepted, and the guy from Michigan who I always beat down when he tries beating me at my own game.

I've never signed a postnup, you retard. Why do you keep saying this?
That deserves another “oh?”

So I’ve mentioned this about 20 times over multiple months, and now you suddenly want to contest it?

Did your wife make you sign an agreement that if you cheat again, she gets everything, or something along that type of agreement?

So I’ve mentioned this about 20 times over multiple months, and now you suddenly want to contest it?

Did your wife make you sign an agreement that if you cheat again, she gets everything, or something along that type of agreement?
That's called a marriage license. All women have us by the balls in that regard. The courts always favor the women unless they smoke crack in front of their children on multiple occassions and there is proof beyond reason.

Women could screw 50 guys and still take half your money and take your children, house, and the dog.

That's called a marriage license. All women have us by the balls in that regard. The courts always favor the women unless they smoke crack in front of their children on multiple occassions and there is proof beyond reason.

Women could screw 50 guys and still take half your money and take your children, house, and the dog.
That’s different. His wife is also on his house, which is why he’s breaking his own rules for the bet. He can’t even fulfill the rules he is setting.

His wife makes good money and has a job. It’s why Middle Class Murox was able to bang girls in their house when she was at work paying their mortgage. It’s different because she made him sign an agreement along the lines of what I said. That’s not a “marriage license.”

There are lots of inaccurate things you’ve said that have gone uncontested. Half the time I only skim your posts so when you start making personal attacks I just move on to the next paragraph to laugh about whatever imaginary boast you come up with.

Reactions: 19MU88
There are lots of inaccurate things you’ve said that have gone uncontested. Half the time I only skim your posts so when you start making personal attacks I just move on to the next paragraph to laugh about whatever imaginary boast you come up with.

Uh huh. The guy who goes around asking people about me in person - a practice you have done for years and so widely that two people have contacted me about the weirdness of it and which you recently just verified doing to a third - just skims my posts.

We all believe you, just like your wife believes you enough to let you go to Hooters with the guys.

Uh huh. The guy who goes around asking people about me in person - a practice you have done for years and so widely that two people have contacted me about the weirdness of it and which you recently just verified doing to a third - just skims my posts.

We all believe you, just like your wife believes you enough to let you go to Hooters with the guys.
No one has told you that I ask about you. We have one mutual friend who a running joke for 10+ years between me and her has been your secrecy around what you do for a living. And I know a few guys who you played baseball with, who all have suggested you’re gay.

No one has told you that I ask about you. We have one mutual friend who a running joke for 10+ years between me and her has been your secrecy around what you do for a living. And I know a few guys who you played baseball with, who all have suggested you’re gay.
And you don’t think the “mutual friends” (there have been two who told me, not just one) tell me? You’re as naive as your wife letting you go to Hooters was.

Secrecy about what I do for a living? What would the secret be about? What questions are there? I’m quite open about it.

And the gay comment isn’t even restructure believable. As these imaginary people how many of their current or ex-wives hooked up with me.

Middle Class Murox ran from this question faster than he ran from his marriage vows. Proceed with your answer, Dumbo. Make sure you review your previous messages to me about this subject before answering.

Middle Class Murox ran from this question faster than he ran from his marriage vows. Proceed with your answer, Dumbo. Make sure you review your previous messages to me about this subject before answering.
I've never signed any agreement. Not running from anything.

I've never signed any agreement. Not running from anything.

So did you lie when you put that in writing to me or did your wife whom you repeatedly cheated on change her mind about making you sign one?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT