ADVERTISEMENT

Wood & beer

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Heading out for more, just as soon as I finish this last cold one I found floating in the ice outside in the yard.

Finally committed to replacing those deck boards last night, but it took about 14 beers to commit to something that damn dumb on a hot Saturday afternoon.

I'm not the only one drinking and eating biscuits, right?

Heading out for more, just as soon as I finish this last cold one I found floating in the ice outside in the yard.

Finally committed to replacing those deck boards last night, but it took about 14 beers to commit to something that damn dumb on a hot Saturday afternoon.

I'm not the only one drinking and eating biscuits, right?

So far I’ve had an embarrassingly upper middle class Instagram pandemic looking day.

- Craft coffee in AM
- ran into work for a few
- took kids to pool for a quick swim
- made Gordon Ramsey sour cream eggs and avocado toast with tomatoes and cucumbers from our garden and the toast was home made sourdough from the wife’s ambient yeast starter we’ve kept alive past 8 months
- mowed grass

Haven’t had a beer yet but hopefully one later with dinner.

Reactions: GK4Herd
Had a beer fishing..slow day . Nothing much biting. Alamanac was right. Said it would suck and it did.

I pulled all this rotten wood, including disassembling built in deck benches, cut all my new boards, and I be damned if both my batteries on my dewalt drill aren't dead.

I got sweat dripping from both nuts, and I'm bitching up a storm. Have to wait an hour to finish the job, but this is the easy part. Might just go ahead and shower to get the sawdust out of my crack, and drink some beers, and tell the wife to finish the job.

I’m joining you, Michigan.

Having a Dogfish 60 minute IPA with beef nachos for dinner. Super healthy. Think I’ll stand over a barrel fire later.

Reactions: MichiganHerd
Starting my fire shortly. Skipping the barrel tonight. 60 minute doghead isn't bad. I'm popping open a pint of 10% DIPA. Might be the last time I'm heard of tonight. Some might say I'm kind of wasted already, and my wife would be a member of that group. She still calls me big daddy though, and that makes me feel good, until I see myself naked in the mirror.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT