ADVERTISEMENT

Would college even be worth it now?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I can't imagine even wanting to go if I was 18 now. I only went to avoid poverty. Hell, you can work now for a king's ransom at Wendy's and McDonald's. I would have tried those things out if it wasn't for the poverty wages they paid back then.

Damn, with what they're paying now I could have bought my own Clayton somewhere and probably ended up running a whole damn restaurant after a while. If I ever worked one of these, I wouldn't go for this slothy druggie shit they got working there now. It would be fast, fast, fast. Get your shit and get going.

I can't even go anymore since it's just a bunch of fat slow half out of it druggies warning you not to order chicken at Arby's. "It'll be a 20 minute wait for chicken" Yeah, OK. No sale then. Out.

They don't even call it fast food anymore do they? I hope not. I see the lines. 20 cars long of people sitting and waiting. Could have cooked 3 turkeys by then. I can't believe they're in business.

I can't imagine even wanting to go if I was 18 now. I only went to avoid poverty. Hell, you can work now for a king's ransom at Wendy's and McDonald's. I would have tried those things out if it wasn't for the poverty wages they paid back then.

Damn, with what they're paying now I could have bought my own Clayton somewhere and probably ended up running a whole damn restaurant after a while. If I ever worked one of these, I wouldn't go for this slothy druggie shit they got working there now. It would be fast, fast, fast. Get your shit and get going.

I can't even go anymore since it's just a bunch of fat slow half out of it druggies warning you not to order chicken at Arby's. "It'll be a 20 minute wait for chicken" Yeah, OK. No sale then. Out.

They don't even call it fast food anymore do they? I hope not. I see the lines. 20 cars long of people sitting and waiting. Could have cooked 3 turkeys by then. I can't believe they're in business.
The damn Arby's here closed. No help and when they did have help it was well, Pants on The Ground, Pants on The Ground. Those sliders are good though. Closed it down.

If Taco Bell is getting 10.33 for that stuff then Arby's might cost $20.

College might not be worth it. I guess you buy the paper for an opportunity. College is a scam.

Is there still even the fake prestige of it?

I kind of doubt it. People seem trashier and skankier than ever, but hell I kind of like it. I can dress up like a homeless bum in Wal Mart shit and still look like half of somebody.

Speaking of college, I bet the amount of people seeking as much in student loans as possible is at an all-time peak right now. Would be kind of funny if they get stuck with it and people don’t get a free pass on a debt they agreed to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT