ADVERTISEMENT

Would you watch the NBA

Watching the Dolphins every Sunday? Damn, I would have stopped watching long before kneeling haha

I do admit, given the last 15 years or so, the Dolphins have made it easier to walk away. But the 70, 80s and 90s were pretty darn fun!! In any case, I always enjoyed the play offs and super bowl and followed the league and now don't. I attended the superbowl when the Ravens played the 49ers, stayed in the 49er team hotel, sat about 5 rows up on the 20 yard line.

The NFL and these other leagues screwed up. They should have just said this is a work place, we pay you, keep that shit out of here and end of story. But, not they caved and le the tail wag the dog. Now it is out of control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
what about all those "peaceful protests", those not working?

they can be given reparations for not being owned by white people who didn't own them today, and they'll still keep protesting for infinity.

Thanks for the non answer. At least you didn't lie too much.

Thanks for the non answer. At least you didn't lie too much.
because you don't like the answer doesn't make it a non answer. what do you believe they could do different to put the spotlight on what they're protesting versus on something unrelated? you chastise everybody on this site you don't agree with and rarely provide opinions nor insight on anything and typically throw insults versus answering any questions, so i'll not anticipate anything other than your typical drivel.

what do they want, exactly? black people to not be killed by cops? who can guarantee that'll never happen again? how can anybody guarantee that? just like there's people of all races who will commit crimes, there'll be cops there who will pull the trigger when it happens. personally, i get tired of all the media prematurely shoveling a pile of shit over america's collective face, not providing all the facts of any given case, and subsequently getting people all riled up ready to burn cities to the ground, when if they'd have done some true investigative journalism and found out the root cause of any given situation, it would likely cause a different and not so violent reaction from the public. the floyd case isn't nearly the first of many that have occurred in this fashion.

I do admit, given the last 15 years or so, the Dolphins have made it easier to walk away. But the 70, 80s and 90s were pretty darn fun!! In any case, I always enjoyed the play offs and super bowl and followed the league and now don't. I attended the superbowl when the Ravens played the 49ers, stayed in the 49er team hotel, sat about 5 rows up on the 20 yard line.
Damn, that's cool. I'm a lifelong fan of the 49ers. The years of Dennis Erickson, Mike Nolan, & Mike Singletary would have made it easy for me to walk away too. That 2012 Super Bowl and last year's were completely different stories, but shit their pants late in both of them.

I also think there's a large segment of the NFL fan base who have cooled on the product because the game no longer represents what they relate to: Toughness, hard hits, physicality, etc. The NFL had to do what was necessary for the longevity of the game, so I can sympathize with that too. I think a lot of people have turned away over the last 10-15 years for various reasons. But you can only tun it off once. The league keeps making more money, so the flag stuff it's not hurting them. Other leagues have players who seem to be doing the same, so I'm not sure where it goes. I think it will be interesting to see what colleges do, because players aren't out for the anthem. What happens if 75% of the team wants to be out there to make their "statement"?

Damn, that's cool. I'm a lifelong fan of the 49ers. The years of Dennis Erickson, Mike Nolan, & Mike Singletary would have made it easy for me to walk away too. That 2012 Super Bowl and last year's were completely different stories, but shit their pants late in both of them.

I also think there's a large segment of the NFL fan base who have cooled on the product because the game no longer represents what they relate to: Toughness, hard hits, physicality, etc. The NFL had to do what was necessary for the longevity of the game, so I can sympathize with that too. I think a lot of people have turned away over the last 10-15 years for various reasons. But you can only tun it off once. The league keeps making more money, so the flag stuff it's not hurting them. Other leagues have players who seem to be doing the same, so I'm not sure where it goes. I think it will be interesting to see what colleges do, because players aren't out for the anthem. What happens if 75% of the team wants to be out there to make their "statement"?
If Marshall players as a group kneel for anthem then I take my $3500 annually to big green and my $1500 to tip off club and move on. Give up my prime seats to both sports as well and drop the west lot pass.

I can only control what I can. That’s what I’d do. I think the players should be free to express opinions and prefer they do it elsewhere other than in stadium on game day. If they and MU choose to allow or embrace that then I’ll boo and walk out and withhold donation and season ticket purchase.

I’d rather they just drop the anthem playing than provide a stage to disrespect the most free least oppressive flag/country on earth. A flag and the associated freedoms that many have died for.

Reactions: herd66
If i bought you for what you're worth and sold you for what you think you're worth, I'd be rich.

If you can't even come up with a decent answer to the question, then do what you do best and come up with a stupid one.
you couldn't afford to buy me for what im worth, so there's that.

still nothing but typical greed drivel. has nothing to add, so hurls insults . . . yore like a broken 45.

you couldn't afford to buy me for what im worth, so there's that.

still nothing but typical greed drivel. has nothing to add, so hurls insults . . . yore like a broken 45.

You're an idiot.

If you can't even come up with a decent answer to the question, then do what you do best and come up with a stupid one.

You're an idiot.

still adding nothing to any conversation other than calling names. typical drivel from a worthless poster.

still adding nothing to any conversation other than calling names. typical drivel from a worthless poster.

You're an idiot.

Well I love the NBA but that will change if they keep changing the games. The 3 point shot has killed the need for good fundamentals. Kids want to sling half court bombs instead of practicing. The right of movement rule in the NBA sucks. They are turning men's basketball into sissy no contact basketball. Plus with close to 30 nba players from UK I like checking the box scores every day.

quoting yourself now calling yoreself an idiot. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrattled!!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT