ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, Trump gets the boost during the DNC. almost unheard of.

“Alright boys how are we gonna boost him up this week?Poll results?”

Nope

“Fundraising?”

God no

“Betting markets?”

Well he. got a little better in one…

“Run it!”
Give them this because when Kamala wins shit will hit the fan

Give them this because when Kamala wins shit will hit the fan
The only way they can win is to cheat and they are going to cheat in the tunes of many, many votes this time. They have already pulled a coup on their own guy. They are basically anointing candidates this time. Then yap about "democracy".

8 weeks ago they labeled her as terrible and totally unpopular. Now she is the second coming of Christ. Not a chance. The media and bureaucracy is behind her(she is a real empty suit). What does that tell you?

if or when this happens turn out the lights, the party is over. Fat woke women and gay lumberjacks weren't storming the beaches of Normandy.

It is hard to believe there are so many blind idiots in this country that can't see what is going on. This shit is out of a movie or something. She is not even real. It is bascially appointing someone like the Soviets or a 3rd world country would. She has never won a thing. But, now will be President? Defend Democracy? Yehh right, that was over awhile back.

The only way they can win is to cheat and they are going to cheat in the tunes of many, many votes this time. They have already pulled a coup on their own guy. They are basically anointing candidates this time. Then yap about "democracy".

8 weeks ago they labeled her as terrible and totally unpopular. Now she is the second coming of Christ. Not a chance. The media and bureaucracy is behind her(she is a real empty suit). What does that tell you?

if or when this happens turn out the lights, the party is over. Fat woke women and gay lumberjacks weren't storming the beaches of Normandy.

It is hard to believe there are so many blind idiots in this country that can't see what is going on. This shit is out of a movie or something. She is not even real. It is bascially appointing someone like the Soviets or a 3rd world country would. She has never won a thing. But, now will be President? Defend Democracy? Yehh right, that was over awhile back.
It's not the only way they can win. It's shit like this that turn people away from trump and the gop

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
It's not the only way they can win. It's shit like this that turn people away from trump and the gop
They could win a normal election. Agreed. but, they won't. They cheat like Hell in the big cities and fill ballots out. There is no doubt about it. They use the media which is basically a propaganda arm of the Dem Party. People within our own govt are basically an arm of the Democrat Party.

you can get upset all you want but, it is true. My God, they have a candidate that didn;t even win a primary ever. Garnered maybe 1% of the vote the one time she ran. She was appointed or anointed whatever you want to call it.

They have weaponized the DOJ to go after political opponents.

I don't know how else to spell it out for people like you. One day, you or your children will wake up and it will be too late.

You are a LIAR. Anyone that believes the snot you hawk is an absolute idiot.

In fairness, I should retract my original statement about @extragreen being border line retarded.

He's clearly full blown retarded.

• Haha
They could win a normal election. Agreed. but, they won't. They cheat like Hell in the big cities and fill ballots out. There is no doubt about it. They use the media which is basically a propaganda arm of the Dem Party. People within our own govt are basically an arm of the Democrat Party.

you can get upset all you want but, it is true. My God, they have a candidate that didn;t even win a primary ever. Garnered maybe 1% of the vote the one time she ran. She was appointed or anointed whatever you want to call it.

They have weaponized the DOJ to go after political opponents.

I don't know how else to spell it out for people like you. One day, you or your children will wake up and it will be too late.
Don't be surprised if more people vote in Philly and places like that than there are registered voters. I say if 81 mill went for Dementia Joe then look out for 90 million for *&^%%%

Don't be surprised if more people vote in Philly and places like that than there are registered voters. I say if 81 mill went for Dementia Joe then look out for 90 million for *&^%%%
^^^Another idiot spewing garbage that has zero evidence.

“Alright boys how are we gonna boost him up this week?Poll results?”

Nope

“Fundraising?”

God no

“Betting markets?”

Well he. got a little better in one…

“Run it!”
Do you know that the number of national polls done per week was averaging 14 before Biden got kicked out, but since the installed Kamala the average has dropped to 3? They have quit polling so the can ride the initial bump numbers.

Do you know that the number of national polls done per week was averaging 14 before Biden got kicked out, but since the installed Kamala the average has dropped to 3? They have quit polling so the can ride the initial bump numbers.
That sounds like bullshit and indeed is. This week so far 6 polls have run. Last week 25 ran. The week before that 19 ran. I’m going by closing dates since some polls take place over a week. Stop parroting bullshit from Twitter.

extradumbass doing his best Commie-la impression. Avoid all questions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT